I'll Drink This Till I Die

~Jimin~

I head back upstairs with the 'juice' that i had held in my left hand, I did not want to drop it since it was in a glass bottle for some weird reason. 

////

I Get to my room and lock the door when i entered, I jump onto the bed and look at the bottle of clear looking liquid. I sigh, open up the cap lid and take one big gulp before making a face of disgust. I drank Alcohol. 

Jimin:... Fuck.

// KNOCK x2 //

I heard to big knocks at my room door then a..

"Hello?"

That same voice from before behind taehyung in the kitchen, Here it is again.

Jimin: Yes?

I say rolling my eyes.

I get up from my bed, Unlock the door and open it, Looking at him right in the eyes while drinking another slurp of the alcohol and smirking almost falling over as i held onto the door nob.

Jimin: What the hell do you want??!!

I was already drunk.

???: Oh my god...TAEHYUNG!

I then hear him shut my brothers name, In no time he came and was standing shocked too beside his boyfriend who i still don't know the name of.

Taehyung: Jimin what the fuck! is that Alcohol!?

Jimin: HAHAHAHAHA LIKE YOU WOULD FUCKING CARE, ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS HAVING FUN AND MAKING LOVE WITH THIS IDIOT WHO YET, YOU STILL TO REFUSE TO TELL ME HIS NAME.

Taehyung was stunned and a little hurt by his not so younger brothers words and actions.

Taehyung: Give me the bottle Jimin.

Jimin: I'll drink this till i die.

Taehyung: I'll get it away from you before you get near it again.

Jimin: Don't touch me. 

I SLAM the door so hard the two gasp.

Jimin: Fuck.off.

I lock the door while crying in despair and somehow heartbreak of jealously. 

I get into the bed, Put the underneath the bed with my other drinking bottles and turn onto my pillow in tears.