Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

His eyes glaze over as his body stutters, then pauses. I can feel his warmth completely coating my walls, the entire experience is completely mind-blowing.

His cock is throbbing as he's grunting in my ear. Eventually his body collapses on my chest. I giggle nervously, I have no other way to express how amazing this experience was. Harry rolls on his side, admiring the cheshire grin on my face.

"Sorry, I was a little rough. I couldn't control myself. It's your fault, you drive me crazy....I'm so sorry."

"There's nothing to apologize for, it was incredible."

"I'm glad to hear that, because I loved every second of it. I can't get enough of you."

I roll towards him and continue to grin.

"That's perfect because you have me hooked too."

Harry slowly caresses my cheek, returning to his sweet loving self. The funny thing about him, even when he's rough and out of control I can sense the love he has for me. It's always there.

"Ok Beautiful, I think you've been tortured enough for now. I'm gonna run a bath for you then order us some food."

Timidly I scoot my body closer to his.

"That sounds lovely, I'm starving. But let's just be clear, I never said I don't like the torture."

"I'm well aware of that, I'm just restricting you for now. I'll give you more when I'm ready."

He's unbelievably sexy no matter what he says or does. He licks his lips slowly, knowing he's making me squirm, although I don't think my body can take another round anyway, at least until I eat something. 

"Fair enough, you're the boss."

Harry crawls on top of my body and passionately kisses me for a few moments before climbing out of bed.

"C'mon Darling, time for your bath."

He treats me like a princess, which is something I'm not accustomed to. However, it's something I could slowly get used to.

The water in the bath rises, the atmosphere is thick with steam. He lights a candle which smells enchanting. The aroma filled with hints of cinnamon and sap. A masculine scent still wildly pleasing to the female senses. Swaying our bodies, his kisses are slow, and gentle, yet strong and steady. A lock of hair falls down my cheek and he tucks it behind my ear getting a full view of my face.

"I'm so in love with you."

I caress the side of his cheek and smile longingly into his green eyes.

"I'm in love with you too Harry. I've never been this happy."

His smile grows and he flashes his signature dimple. He gives me a sweet, lingering kiss on my forehead then leads me into the bath.

"Ok, it's time for you to relax. I need to order our food."

"What's for dinner?"

"It's a surprise."

"In that case, I can't wait for my surprise."

"Me either Love."

****

After taking the most relaxing bath of my life, I climb out of the tub. I could've stayed in there for days, I ended it because I'm eager to see what Harry has planned. The man is a fool for romance, I'm sure whatever he's done will be over the top.

I grab one of the bath robes hanging near the tub. For a quick moment I ponderthe reasoning for two robes in a single man's bathroom. My mind races in a milliondirections and my insecurities kick in. Images of other women wearing it cloud my mind. Then visuals of him having sex with someone else begin to flash before me like an uncontrollable nightmare.