Chapter 2

Uno's Pov

Y/n hid behind me, when jyugo asked if that really was her.

"Such a surprise that you got caught and was brought here in the same prison as me." He said.

"Does it really look like i wanted to come to this jail you fuck!" Was all she said when she fell to the floor. I turned around and checked to see if she was hurt.

"Hajime!!" I yelled. I had a feeling that he wouldnt come, but i had to try.

"What is it Uno?" He asked as he looked through the cell bars.

"Y/n isnt waking up!" I said i picked her up. I looked around Nico was looking at Y/n with worry. Even though he never spoke to her. He doesnt want anything to happen to her. I then turned to Jyugo. He was just looking down.

"We will talk when i get back." I said as i carried Y/n out of the cell.

"You know where the medics are so bring her." Hajime said. I nodded as i walked down the hall. I sighed. What made her pass out? I soon made it to the medic room. I knocked on the door. Okina answered it.

"Uno shouldnt you be in your cell?" He asked as he looked at me.

"Hajime said i can come here to help our new cell mate. She passed out for some reason." I said as i walked in and sat down after i put her on the bed.

"Did she see anyone that would make her pass out? Was she yelling?" He asked as he looked at her.

"Yes and yes." I said as i looked at him.

"Can you bring the person she saw?" He asked. I sighed, but nodded.

"I dont know if he will willingly come, but i will try." I said standing up and walking out of the room making my way back to building 13. I soon made it to my cell after talking to Honey and Trois. I walked in the cell and saw that Jyugo was still there just fiddling with his fingers.

"Jyugo, your needed at the medic station." I said as i walked to my spot in the cell.

"Ok." He said standing up and walking out of the cell. 

Jyugo's Pov

I was now walking down the hall to go to the medic. I dont know why they want me there, but ok. I made it to the room. I knocked on the door and Okina answered.

"So you were the one that made Y/n pass out?" He asked me. He moved out of the way so i can come in. I nodded as i walked in.

"Do you know what caused her to pass out?" He asked me as he looked at her.

"Well we havent seen eachother in a long time and there is some bad blood between us after something happened, but im not gonna speak of it." I mumbled.

"So you guys knew eachother. Did you know that she has a heart condition?" He asked me. I sat in shock. We always told everything to eachother.

"Are you sure thats her?" I asked as i looked at Y/n.

"Yes. It shows in her prison records that she always passes out in each prison a few times." He said. So she never told me that. I guess she didnt want me to know that either after what happened. 

"Why would she pass out though?" I asked as i looked at Okina.

"Well maybe because its a new prison or that your here. In her records it shows that her heart beat is the same, but over here its irregular. Like right now its slow. Then it will get faster. So there is something that she doesnt like in the prison." He said looking at me.

"It's not me we always were friends!" I said. My voice cracked a bit. 

'Yeah right, we were barely friends. We never trusted eachother.' I thought in my head. I sighed.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked him as i looked at Y/n.

"Well first learn to tell the truth. Then tell Hajime that i will keep Y/n here for 2 more days to see if she wakes up and to make sure her heart is doing its job." He said. I nodded. I stood up and walked back to the building and went back to my cell. I saw that Hajime was yelling at everyone asking where i was.

"Im right here Hajime." I said behind him. He slowly turned around glaring at me. 

"Where is Y/n and where were you. I told Uno to go with her not you." He said still glaring at me.

"They wanted me to go to the medic once Uno got back." I said walking back in my cell.

"Sure." Hajime said closing the cell door and locking it.

"Oh and Hajime, Okina said that he is gonna keep Y/n for a few days to make sure she is ok." I said as i sat down.

"Ok." He said walking away from the cell.

"Jyugo is Y/n gonna be ok?" Nico asked me as he walked to me.

Ok guys sorry that is all for this chapter i know its a little short, but im making this after i got out of school. I hope you liked this chapter. I will try and have the next chapter in Your pov. Hope you liked this chapter Bye!!