Karma's A Bitch

We pull up in the drive way. As we open the door, I see Tyler. His code name is T Caine.

" Waddup T.C." I say.

"Waddam my nikka." Darrion says.

" Waddam fam. y'all back already?" Let Mhe guess, D Money told him.

"Actually we had some problems at our spot." I say looking for my boss.

" Like what?" T says.

"Not the time T. But where is D Money?" I say.

" In the back."

I speed walk to the back. Darrion is behind me. I open the first door to my left. No one was there. Then I walked further down the hall and look in the next door to the right. No one was there. I went to the very last door on the hallway. I opened it. I see Shontelle tied to a chair with a towel around her mouth.

" Omg! Shontelle are you ok?" I say looking around the room for D Money. Still, no sign of D Money.

"Darrion!!" I say yelling.

"I'm coming!" He says.

Darrion comes in the door. I take the towel off her mouth and start to un-tie her.

"No! Christan you don't wanna do dat!" he says with his eyes wider than a owl.

"Why? I'm trying to help her!" I say.

"D Money will kill you! If u don't believe me ask Shontelle!" Darrion says.

"Shontelle talk, NOW!" I say.

" Look Christan he's right! You have to leave now! " She says looking around for him.

" I can't leave you like this! " I say as hot tears stream down my cheeks.

"You need to get out of her Christan! Now he's coming through the door! " He says looking down the hall.

I wipe my tears and put the towel back over her mouth. I quickly close the door and head towards the living room.

"Say Christan what's wrong with you?" Tyler says.

"Tyler shut the fuck up." I say.

"Well damn." Tyler says.

"Don't mind her right now. She's kinda in a tough spot." Darrion says.

"Look I'm 'bout to go so Darrion tell D Money what happened." I say taking my keys from D.

"I got you." Darrion says.

"Ok. See y'all later." I say leaving.

"Iight ma'." The crew say.

I hop in my car. And start the engine.
As I'm leaving out of the driveway I grab my phone to check it. I have a few comments from insta and a few from a few friends. Awkwardly I get a text from someone I don't know but, they know me. How?

~ me: who are you?

They never texted back. I pull up in my drive way. I open the front door. Surprisingly my alarm didn't go off.

"Momma! Are you home?" I yell.

"Momma!" I yell again.

I start walking upstairs. Then I get a text from this person.

~ you may not want to go up there.

"What the hell!!" I say thinking aloud.

~ shh. Keep it down. You don't want tha dead to here you. . RIP.

I look around the house. I started going upstairs. I look in my mom's room.
...
"Mom!" I say running to a bloody body.

It wasn't my mom. It was my grandmother.

"NANNA!!! NO! Please wake up. Wake up!! " I say screaming as hot tears came down my face.

I start dialing 911.

"911. What's your emergency?" The operator says.
"She's dead someone killed her. " I say crying.
"Wait calm down honey. Where are you located?" The operator says.

"Ebony Chanz 9654" I say sniffing.

"Ok. Help is on the way. Honey jus hold on." The operator says.

I get my phone. I call Darrion.

"What's up?" Darrion says.

"She's dead!" I say crying.

"What? Who's dead? What are you talking about?" Darrion says curious.

"I..i" I say choking on my words.

"I'm on my way." He says hanging up.

Soon the ambulance came. They checked her heart beat. There was nothing of it. My grandmother was my heart. She was the only one there when I needed to talk about something. I even told her about this gang thing. She always said when she leaves, she also wants me to get out of the hood.

As they bring her out I see Darrion. I also see my best friend. They both come up and hugged me.

"Kourtney, what are you doing here?"
I say shocked.

"Darrion told me to come with." She said.

"So what's going on? Who is that?" Darrion said.

"That's my grandmother." I say as another tear stream down my face.

"Aww honey. Was she sick?" Kourtney says.

"No. She was killed! " I say screaming and crying.

"Come on. Let's get you out of here." Kourtney says.

As I get in the car I just start having flash backs.

"Wait. I think I know who did this." I say getting out the car.

I head back in the house. I open the front door. I took the stairs and went back into the room where she was lying. I checked every wall. There was nothing. I walked out the room with Kourtney and Darrion behind me. I headed to my room. I checked my walls and my bathroom mirror. There was nothing.

"Christan what are u doing?" Kourtney asked.

Kourtney doesn't know that I'm in a gang. I don't know how to tell her.

"Kourtney can you give me and Darrion a sec? I have to explain something to you later." I say.

"Ok. I'll be outside if u need me." Kourtney says looking curious.

She walks down the staircase. I wait until I hear the door shut.

"Darrion I know who did this." I say looking him in his eyes.
"What do you mean you know who did this?" He ask.
"It's the Colombians." I say walking around nervously mad.
"What the hell?!? How do you know?" He says looking at me surprisingly angry.
"Follow me." I say.

I head towards the next set of stairs. I go towards my mother's room. I show him the wall.

"Omg." Darrion said.
"I know." I say not surprised.