Spilling

I slowly came down the stairs, walking over to where Keith was and sitting a cushion away from him.

" I left earth in the ship with the Holts and Shiro, and when we were attacked, the galrans decided to take me as their slave. I remember the put a blue arm band on me, which meant I was a cook or something like that, but when they brought me in, " I took in a sharp breath " They took that one off and traded it to a red one. Red meant a personal use slave. "

I looked up at Keith's face, which was a bit shocked, and I continued with my story.

" They would use me for their urges, they'd whip me, wouldn't let me shower, and the worse part, is what Hagar did. " I smiled sadly " She put this, this curse of sorts on me, which made it so that when the soldiers needed to relieve their urges, I'd always be a virgin, " I put my head in my hands " And, the worst part is that she never took it off, so I don't even know if Ill be able to have a family after all this! " I looked at Keith again, through all the tears, to see a real emotion consume his face.

Worry? I couldn't exactly tell.

" I'm, so sorry, that all of this.. " he shook his head, and then put his head in his hands.

" It's fine Keith, you couldn't have done anything. " I smiled at him, tears still pouring out of my eyes like a waterfall.

And then Keith did something I would have never expected. He opened his arms.

Keith's POV

I couldn't believe that the galrans did this. My own mothers probable colleagues did this. I looked at this poor girl, and did one thing I'd would have never done back at the garrison, I offered her a hug.

She looked at me through the tears, and slowly returned the hug.

" Hey, it's okay to cry " I whispered, trying to make her feel the slightest bit better. God why am I so bad at this? But to my surprise, she actually started crying more, on my shoulder.

Lance ran in, I guess he could hear y/n crying, but before he could say anything I shook my head. He left, looking a little confused.

I noticed y/n's crying had died down a bit, and as I looked at her face, I realized she was asleep.

Shit.

What do I do now? I guess I should put her in a real bed, or...

I leant back slightly, laying on my back with (Y/n) on my chest.

God what am I doing

I looked at her and realized one thing

This is the most peaceful I've ever seen her.

Guys I know it was short but I had to get it out! Sorry that Keith is kinda ooc, I'll try to fix it. Thanks for reading! Show me you really enjoyed by voting on this chapter!