"A-Are you sure?" I whisper anxiously, he chuckles and pats the bed next to him.

"Yes I'm sure amore." He says, I take a deep breath and slowly get into the bed with him. I lay down right on the edge of the bed to make sure he has his space. He just chuckles and then pulls me into his hard but comfy chest, he wraps his arms around me and I get comfortable.

"Go to sleep Emma." The way he whispered my name made me shiver in delight. He kisses my forehead softly and I finally close my eyes and fall into my dreams with a smile on my face.

***

***

The light from window wakes me up in the morning and I can't help but groan and roll over like I usually do. Only from me smack straight into someone, that's weird, it's too big to be Valentina. I snap my eyes open in alarm and I'm met with the sight of Marco sleeping.

Oh yeah, I'm too scared to sleep by myself after a horror movie.

His hair is all ruffled up and a few strands are touching his forehead, his mouth is slightly open but he isn't snoring. The main thing though, is that he has all the blanket wrapped around him. I groan and look at the clock to see that it's 6am, I am not waking up at 6am on a Sunday!

I try grabbing some of the blanket but he's got a really strong grip, I sigh and resort to waking him up.

"Marco." I say and shake his shoulder lightly, he doesn't wake up but his eyelids flutter slightly.

"Marco wake up." I say again, this time his eyes do open. His silver eyes scan around the room before the land on me and he smiles slightly.

"I know I'm exceptionally handsome in the morning, but was it really necessary to wake up so early?" Well he's not wrong. I glare at him and hit his chest.

"I just want some blanket and then I'll go back to sleep." I mumble, he grins and wraps it around himself some more.

"Hmm I think you're going to have to work for it." He says, I sigh. It's to early for this shit.

"Fine, what do you want?" I ask, I must look like a mess right now.

"Hmm.." he pauses to think before his eyes light up in mischief, "I want you to say that I'm the sexiest man in the world." He says, I almost choke on my own saliva until I figure out the loop hole.

"Fine. I'm the sexiest man in the world." I say with a huge grin, his smirk drops and he glares at me playfully.

"Oh so you think you're smart?" He says, that tone of mischief still present in his voice. His hands slowly make their way out of the blanket and towards me, I shuffle back until I'm on the edge of the bed and I can't go any further. He chuckles and pulls me back to him, then he does the unthinkable. He starts tickling me, I laugh and squirm around trying to get away from him which makes him hold me against his chest to keep me in place.