The Angel Hunter - Chapter One

Start from the beginning

Aaron stepped out. "well, angel, you were wrong about the demon part, but I can still kill angels, regardless."

She gasped. "How could you? A human? surely you are no match for an angel!"

"We'll see about that. You're obviously a beginner." One second he was standing by a tree, the next he was beside the angel, his sword in her heart. Her eyes widened with shock, then she died.

Aaron whirled around and slashed the nearest angel. He fell to the ground bleeding gold blood.The next angel was ready with his sword. he parried Aaron's blow and put up a good fight but died quickly anyways. By now the other four angels were coming at him. Aaron caught the first angels blade in his hand. He hissed at the burning pain holy weapons caused him and held on. He yanked it out of the angels hand and threw it aside. He attacked the remaining three angels left in rage. He whipped around slashing here and there until all three were on the ground, dead. Aaron cleaned his blade on the armor of an angel. Then he put his burnt hand in the water, sighing as the cold water soothed the burn. Then, he got up to go back to Hell.

"What did the man look like, Tamara?" her grandfather asked.

"He- he was tall with dark hair and tanned skin. He w-was wearing black clothing. He had a s-sword that l-looking silvery-b-blue." Tamara responded shakily.

It was the day after the death of the angels. Tamara had witnessed the horrific scene and still was somewhat shocked.

"Oh." She said as an after thought. "He had red eyes."

"I knew it." her grandfather muttered. "He's back.

"Who's back? Do you mean....No you can't mean him!" Her father exclaimed.

"I'm afraid so, son. And it looks like he's hanging around here." Her grandfather replied.

"We have to stop him" Before this ets out of hand!" Her father shouted.

"Who are you talking about? The man I saw?" Tamara interrupted.

"Tamara," her father said softly. "that man, he's an angel slayer. He kills angels, as you already saw. But, adn I don't know if I'm right or not, I think he's the worst of them all, that is, the most notorious." (AUTHOR'S NOTE: whenever i hear the word 'notorious' i think of the lyrics 'cuz you're na na na na, na na na na notorious' ! lol sorry just had to say.)

"Really? But then wouldn't he just kill you if you tried to stop him?" she asked.

"Well it's obvious she got my brains." Tamara's mother said, walking into the room. "She's had enough of a scare already, Jon. Why don't you go outside or go somewhere else, Mari?" her mother said, dismissing her.

Tamara sighed and got up. She trudged to her room. She wanted to hear more of this man. She wasn't a little child anymore! She could handle things like this. She was almost seventeen now!

Tamara flopped down on her bed and stared at the ceiling. Her mind wandered. An idea formed in her head. She was going to find this angel slayer man. Who better to ask about him than him himself? And anyways, it would give her something to do in this boring little town.

Aaron wandered the caverns of Hell aimlessly. His black hair was wet from the shower he had taken as soon as he got back form his mission. He was glad that he was back in Hell, vacations were nice and all, but you never had anything to do. Aaron always liked doing things, adn there was plenty of things to do in Hell. Well, for the inhabitants of Hell anyways. They had something to do because they willingly lived here.

From wandering aimlessly, to bothering lesser demons, to attending the colloseum, or even fighting in it, to torturing the souls of the damned, yeah there was a lot to do here. Only the lucky ones who were trained got to hunt angels. It took six years of training to get accepted into the school, and ten years to finish.