chapter 2

Bang Yongguk's POV

I had been expecting the usual officer when I heard footsteps approaching.

But instead, I was soon faced with him. Everyone else was too, of course.

Yoo Youngjae. We had thought he was our friend. We thought he was one of us.

But he was actually just a policeman in disguise. He tricked us into trusting him. He even pretended to get kidnapped and beaten just to lure us out.

He betrayed us.

We do all we can to 'save' him, and what do we get? Pure betrayal.

He left without ever looking back.

I hated him. I never wanted to see him again, but here he was, right in front of me.

"What, you here to make fun of us? To laugh at us, powerless in this cell?" I spat, glaring at the traitor as menacingly as I could.

"Yongguk," Daehyun placed his hand on my shoulder as if to say 'calm down'. I sighed and brushed him off, still looking at Youngjae.

He remained silent, just looking back and forth between the 5 of us.

And after just a few moments, he looked down at the ground and left. He didn't say a single thing.

I couldn't believe he had the nerve to visit us, and not even apologize while doing so.

I felt ashamed for loving a jerk like him.

But I just couldn't let go of my feelings...

I hated yet loved him.

How crazy it is to love someone who doesn't give a shit about you.