Ms. Koshy

So these past two days I've watched both princess diaries so why not make Liza a princess for a one shot lol.

David's POV:

"Next!" A guard comes out to the waiting room to yell. I get up slightly shaking. I've never been this nervous. I'm interviewing for a job at the castle. If I get this job, I will be princess Elizabeth Koshy personal body guard. Princess Elizabeth is the most beautiful person in the world. I would gladly protect her.

I walk into the office area and sit down in front of the man the heads up all of security for the castle.

"Good morning sir."

"Good morning Mr..."

"Dobrik. David Dobrik."

"Well Mr. Dobrik, let's not waste any time. I'm just going to ask you a few questions and then tomorrow I'll call to tell you if you got the job or not, okay?"

"Okay"

Time lapse

The interview went great yesterday. I really hope I got the job. My family is very poor and my mom is in the hospital so this extra money would really help us a lot.

My phone buzzed. Is this it? Is this the phone call that could change my family's future? I hope so.

"Hello?"

"Hello. May I speak with Mr. Dobrik?"

"This is him."

"Ahh perfect. This is palace security. Congratulations. You got the job. Please come to the castle in an hour and a half so that you can meet the princess and get to know her a bit."

"Oh my goodness. Thank you so much. I'll be there. Goodbye."

"Goodbye."

I immediately got ready and ran to the hospital. I had to tell my mother first.

She was very excited for me. We talked a little more before I had to go. I kissed her forehead and walked out heading towards the castle.

Time lapse

"You may see the princess now." One guard told me as he opened the door. I thanked him quickly and walked in closing the door behind me.

"Princess?"

"Yes." She says coming out of her closet.

Our eyes lock for a moment. She is even more beautiful than I ever thought. I saw her in magazines and through my phone but she is just pure beauty in person.

"I- um- you must be Mr. Dobrik right?"

"Uh- uh yes but you can call me David, princess."

"Please don't call me princess. It seems too formal and trust me, I'm not a very formal lady all the time." She giggled. That giggle was beautiful. Just like her. I smiled.

"Please just call me Liza. It's much easier to say."

"It certainly is, Liza."

We both just stood there looking and smiling at each other. At least a minute went by before Liza pointed towards her couch.

"Please, sit. Make yourself at home."

"Thank you."

"So David, tell me about yourself." Liza said while kicking her feet up on the coffee table in front of us. Even though she was in a tank top and sweat pant shorts, she looked beautiful and I couldn't help but just stare at her half the time.