then you reached home, then remembered..... your parents.

your heart felt instantly heavy, you glared then turned around to go to uraraka's place.

you knocked on the door, as the metal knob turned, the door opened as there your bestfriend's father stood.

"u-uh good morning sir, erm... is ochaco uraraka home...?" you asked.(idk whats her first or last name soooo)

"good morning, dear... im sorry she isnt home for the moment...." he replied.

"erm, okay... sorry for wasting your time, thank you" you told him then left.

you just sat on a bench near the park you used to go to, just remembering some memories to forget what happened earlier.

you saw the tree you hid on, kiyomi.. ochaco-

then you saw the place where you and denki first met and that time you were pushed by some bullies.

you stood up, clearing your throat and heaved a sigh, "whatever.... i'll just go by the flow.... being depressed wont do anything" you shrugged and just slowly walked home.

you saw a little kitty hurt, you bent down then saw its right leg injured really badly, you sat down and took the kitty in your arms, it hissed as it tried to get away but it cant :))

"oh, its a girl" you mumbled, you smiled as you stood up, removing your jacket and covered her in it, "i'll name you luna.." you said.

...she's alone, i'll be with you :)

you walked home with the kitty in your arms, as she rests.. your heart still felt heavy, it got a little better when you found a new friend but.... the divorce.

you stood there at the door step, taking in deep breathes to calms you down, "its fine, y/n" you told yourself.

you turned the knob and was actually unlocked, you went in and closed the door, "im home..." you said.

it was dark and silent, the only light you can see is the sunlight from the windows and the chirps of the birds.

you walked up stairs and went in your room, "looks like im all alone" you mumbled, "well luna's here soo...."

you sat on your bed and saw a paper note above your phone, you lay the kitty on your bed on your jacket.

you get the note and read it.

"dear y/n

me and your father are leaving you alone now, if you want to stay with me go your aunt's house in that place we went to on vacation...

your father well, he left me and you.

i'll be sending you money each month.. well... see you soon.. or never

-mom"

you shrugged and crumpled the note and threw it, "bullshit." you cursed under yor breath, luna meowed as yoy remembered she's injured, "oh right" you told yourself and stood up getting some bondage and some ointment.

you picked her up and she's soooo dirty, "maybe i should give her a bath...."

you went in the toilet and opened the lights, you put her on the side table and put the plug in the sink hole thingy (imsorry).

you put open the tab as it fills the sink you closed the door and touched the water if its too hot or too cold, its pretty warm so you took the kitty in the palms of your hands and put her in the water.