🌼🌸

~Time skip: 1 month~

Moon Pov

Things between us have been a rollercoaster. However, at this point we've hit rocky ground as we had a disagreement about something small. I don't really care, but I still needed him to attend today as well. I sighed then knocked on his door. "You don't have to go with me, but you better show up at the Palace on time." I walked away and headed downstairs to meet Marcie.

"He's not coming?" "Not with us." "What happened?" I sighed then looked out the window. I didn't really want to talk about it as it could ruin her view of him. "I get it." The rest of the ride was spent in silence and it saddened me that it had happened.

I squatted by a flower then turned around to point it out to Hyunjoon. "Right, he's not here..." I looked back at the flower as it was small and not at all special looking. "Kind of like me..." I missed Hyunjoon's comments about the plants and my drawings of them. I took out my phone to call him then stopped. "He wouldn't care...He's probably still upset, even after I apologized." I put my phone back in my pocket and kept moving.

Hwall Pov

I found myself standing outside of the Palace and wondered why I even bothered to come. "I miss his excited face..." I walked in and began my search for Kevin. I walked around, wondering where he could be. I spotted a hunched over figure, but it turned out to be a gardener. I sighed heavily then continued to look around. "Is he not here...?" I spotted someone standing from a distance and walked closer for a better look.

I quietly peered over his shoulder and was amazed at the detailing of the flower. "It's beautiful." He jumped and nearly hit me. "Don't do that!" "Sorry." He looked like he had more to say, but instead walked away to another spot. "Is he still upset..." He can't really blame me, he's the one who decided to sleep in the same bed. I eventually followed and saw that the plant had a small crescent in it. "Hey, doesn't it kind of look like a crescent?" "You're right..." I saw the look of happiness briefly before it quickly faded.

We walked out and I wasn't sure what to say at this point. "I'm heading back. Goodnight." And just like that, he got in a taxi and left. I was disappointed, but not surprised.

Moon Pov

I should've talked to him, but instead I ran. I hit myself with my sketchbook then received a worried look from the driver. "Sorry, I'm fine." That was clearly a lie as I wanted to make up with Hyunjoon badly, but my pride wouldn't allow me.

I flopped down onto the bed then opened up my sketchbook. "What is this.." A few pages had Hyunjoon's writing in it. Thankfully it was in pencil. They were all basically motivational words and phrases with his made up signature at the end of all of them. "This is really sweet..." I tossed the book aside and headed for his room.

After knocking for a bit, I decided to call him and find out his location. "Where are you?" "Beach." "There's one around here?" "A local told me about it." I hung up and waited for him to send directions. My phone eventually lit up and I was quick to take off.

I arrived with little difficulty and saw a figure standing in the water. I walked closer and was able to determine it to be Hyunjoon. "What are you doing?" "Remembering." "Remembering what?" He shook his head then turned around to face me. "Maybe it's best you don't remember it." I wondered what he could be talking about. Did something happen between us? "Tell me." "No." I wanted to protest, but that wasn't what I had one here for. "Joon, I'm sorry. I should've listened before I accused you." "As long as you understand." We briefly hugged then pulled away.