Chapter 17

The next few days were busy but no matter what was going on Jamie would not leave Daphne's side when they entered the church he held her hand and would not release it even with a stern look by the Pastor. The rest of the day Jamie confined Daphne to his room. They had a privet picnic in front of the fireplace. He had ordered her favorite foods he even remembered her favorite drink Champagne. She was laying on the rug and smiling at Jamie.

"If I did not know better your Grace I would think you were trying to seduce me."

Jamie had the good sense to blush.

"I might be, is it working?"

She took the pins out of her hair and shook it out, it looked wild and she looked just as wild. She was wearing a blouse that had buttons in the front, she started to unbutton them slowly.

"Does that answer your question?"
Jamie joined her and started to kiss her then soon the kisses trailed down the path her open bloused allowed him. When he came to her breast he took her into his mouth and suckled. He knew she was feeling good, because she took a sharp intake of breath and pushed his head closer to her breasts. He took her direction and finished his assault. He undid the rest of the buttons hiding her lush body. She pushed him away and stood up and started to rid herself of her clothing in a most provocative way. She remembered what Tory said she saw when she had been taken by Turnbridge and said how much Jeremy had enjoyed the seductive dance she had shown him.

Her body was swaying to the music in her head and when the music met a certain climax in her head she took a piece of clothing off. When Jamie started to get up to join her dance. Daphne used her foot to stop him.

"Let me do this for you it will be pleasurable for both of us I am sure."

To be honest Daphne had no idea she only had the words of Tory to make her think she was correct. When she was down to her chemise she slowly took down her straps and wiggled her way out of the garment leaving her totally bare except for her stockings and shoes. She sat on the chair making sure Jamie's eyes were still on her. She crooked her finger to tell him to come to her and he did. She placed his hands on her thighs and encouraged him to take her stockings and shoes off. He gladly did so as he caressed her leg as he did so. He flung the shoes and the stockings across the room. There was no barrier surrounding her now. Her next step was to bring him up to where he was even with her and kissed him passionately. She started to remove his clothing, but she was in a hurry to have him naked and it was more like tearing his clothing off to get to his fine toned body. Once they were standing up Daphne started making love to him doing the things he had told her he liked and what he would like to share with her.

She started to place kisses down his neck but when she reached his chest she took a bit more time remembering he had told her what he liked when they were in the cave. She nipped and kissed down to the part of his masculinity that was hard for her. She took the tip of him in her mouth and licked. She could tell by his intake of breath that he liked what she had done which made her bolder. She licked him some more then took him into her gently sucking and licking causing him great pleasure if all his moaning was any indication, she was doing things right. When he pulled away and scooped her up and carried her to his bed. She smiled.

"Did I do alright?"

She could tell by the huskiness of his voice she had done extremely well.

"You are a star pupil Daph, now it is my turn to pleasure you."

He started his love making with her lips then slowly and pleasurably made his way down to her core. He knew she was ready for him he could feel the effect his loving was having on her. He decided to give her a taste of her own medicine. He spread her legs and settled himself between them. At first, she was shocked he would kiss her down there, but soon she found the pleasure he was filling her with was more than she thought she could handle. Her body moved with his ministration and soon her whole world seem to explode within her. She rode the convulsions her body was wracked with and pleaded with him for more.

"Jamie please."

Her voice laden with the passions she had just released. He covered her with his body his manhood pressing against her. Slowly he slipped into her warm tight body and slowly in the beginning rocking back and forth. Soon her need for him was to strong and she shouted which made him smile.

"For the love of god and country Jamie please I am not sure I can take much more before I come apart."

"He whispered in her ear.

"This is going to hurt for a moment, but I promise it will only be a moment of pain an then you will feel the heat of passion only we can make together."

He kissed her hard and long and thrusted into her breaking her maidenhead. She had been expecting the maiden's pain but not the sheer pleasure that would happen once the barrier to her virginity was gone. Their rhythm was faster now and soon they both reached their climax her first and Jaime only seconds behind. Her words made him laugh which seemed inappropriate at the moment but it was Daphne and his heart was light and happy.

"Oh my god, can we do that again?"

He kissed her.

"We can spend the rest of our lives doing that if you like."

"Yes, I would like that very much. I thought what we did in the cave was heavenly, but this was shear bliss."

"I am glad you like it. It will make for a more exciting marriage."

They redressed able to rejoin the others they went to the dinning hall the king was expecting them. Charlotte was already waiting, and Victor was there too. The king was in a good mood and was smiling. Both had to wonder what he was about. They did not have long to wait.

"Glad you could join us. Since all the mess has been cleared up with someone trying to kill the princess I have decided and Charlotte agreed too. We will be announcing your Engagement at the Caledonian Hunt Ball tomorrow night."

That night after dinner Jamie and Daphne took their nightly ride there was nothing to worry about no one was trying to kill either of them now. Victor had caught Iris and Emily and they were now in the custody of the Royal guards along with Adel Dubois and Léonette Andre' They would be taken to England to stand trial. They made their way to the Cliff and looked out over the water. They stood in silence nothing needed to be said the whole day had been perfect and now they were enjoying the end of the day. Tomorrow would be busy with the hunt and the ball.