Telling Them

Hayley's POV
I wake up snuggled into Grayson. God I love this boy. I find myself staring at his masculine build and just all of him. He's perfect. Grayson wakes up and looks at me as I'm still staring at him.
"Baby what are you looking at? Is there sum on my face?" Grayson says moving his hands around his face.
"No, no sorry. I was just admiring my perfect boyfriend" I say as I lean in and give him a peck on the lips.
I get up and start searching around the couch for my phone as I fell asleep with it in my back pocket and it's not there anymore. I frantically push my hands through the space in between the cushions on my couch. After about 3 couch cushions I pull out my phone. Thank lord. I press the home button and unlock my phone.  I then look at the top of the screen and realize that it's 11:30.
"Shit! Gray is 11:30. We slept late." I exclaim. 
"Well let's get going then" Grayson says.
He pulls the blanket off of him and it reveals a shirtless Grayson.
"Welp, when did that come off?" I say slightly giggling.
"Eh last night. I woke up at like 5:00 and was really hot so I took it off." Grayson says. 
I run up the stairs to my room and look for an outfit. I pull out some adidas leggings and an orange hoodie and throw it on really quick. I then slip on my adidas slides and go downstairs to find Grayson wiring for me at my front door.
"Ok so what are we exactly doing?" I ask Grayson with a confused look on my face.
"We're gonna tell them today" he says.
"Tell who what? I'm confused" I say trying to process this in my mind.
"Tell people that we're dating now" he says with a tiny laugh.
"Ohhhhh yea that" I say mentally slapping myself because of how stupid I am.
"So who are we gonna tell first?" I ask Grayson. 
"Uhmm how about... Ethan!" he exclaims.
"Sounds good" I say and we both walk out of the door. Me locking it behind us.
We make our way to Grayson's front door and let ourselves in. Grayson and I run up the stairs  excited to tell Ethan. We knock on his door and he says "Who is it?" in a groggy voice. He must've been asleep.
"It's Hayley and Grayson. Can we come in? We have to tell you something" I say in a calm voice trying not to anger him.
"Yea sure come on in" he says.
We walk into the room seeing Ethan stumble around trying to find a shirt to put on. Me and Grayson sit on Ethan's bed and wait for him to get done.
In the midst of Ethan putting on his shirt he says "So what'd you need to tell me?"
"Well..." Grayson starts "I wanted to tell, We wanted to tell you that we're dating now" he says playing with my fingers. He does that when he's nervous.
"Are you serious? Grayson what the actual fuck?!" Ethan yells

A/N: AHHH HEY GUYS IM BACK AND READY TO WRITE AGAIN. this chapter is kinda sucky idk. but lemme know what you think. love y'all 😽❤️