"Just breathe in and out Flo

"Just breathe in and out Flo. Everything's going to be fine"

"Easy for y-you to say! Y-You're not the one h-having a baby...AAHHH!" cried out Flo.

"Flo baby, I'm here" I kneeled down beside her as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Just take me to the emergency room dammit!"

I nodded and gently pick her up as I carefully, but quickly, make my way out of the classroom and into the hallway. The pressure was on to get Flo to the hospital. I can't just leave her here to give birth on school grounds. I already felt sweat streaming down my forehead, my heart beating very fast. I caught few glances from the students, watching everything go down as they gasp or whisper. Don't any of you pricks have classes to go to?

"Let me help you dear" said the teacher as she opens the door, letting me exit.

"Thank you"

I make my way out of the door, Flo still crying and clinging onto her belly. Once I was out I heard someone shout something out to us.

"GOOD LUCK! YOU CAN DO IT!"

I turned and saw the brown eyed girl saying that and smiling brightly at Flo.

Wow

Wow. Remarkable.

"HARRY! FORGET WHAT SHE SAID, HURRY THE FUCK UP!"

"R-Right"

I quickly go run over to my car, taking out my car keys and pressing the key remote to unlock it. I opened the door and gently place Flo into the passenger seat as her screams get louder and louder.

"FUCKING HELL! HARRY GET IN THE FUCKING CAR!"

"Yes love"

"CUT YOUR LOVEY DOVEY SHIT! GET IN THE CAR!!"

I sighed and nodded, running over to the drivers side and getting it. Once I turn on the car, I quickly press my foot on the gas and drive off.
Flo couldn't control her screaming and groaning, she was already on the verge of tears. I just can't imagine what kind of pain she's going through right now. I still care deeply for her even if she might not care for me anymore.