I became jealous easily. Every male she was friends with or came across I would..'get rid of'. Every person that hurt her. I would get rid of.  Every person that had a crush on her I would get rid of. Leaving no one but me.

Until... someone took her. How did I not see this.

"Hiro!"
"Huh. Oh Kate"
"Have you seen emmie? She gone missing!"
"What!? No but I'll keep an eye out"
"Thxs"

"My what a shame I hope emmie-sama is ok"
I turned around and saw saki. A 'friend' of mine. He's a yandere like me but I don't know his crush or if he has one.
"Yeah I hope she's ok"
"Yeah it's a shame someone took her"
What? Someone...took her? How...?
"Yeah I hope we find her soon"
"Yeah me too well I better get going"
"Later"

Something is not right.
Saki's words kept going through my mind. How does he know someone took her unless.
That dick. He's a yandere. And he just let it slip that he took emmie.
Emmie...I will find you and I will never let you go again.

After school had ended I followed saki all the way home. He looked back every now and then but I don't think he saw me. He went in and locked the door. I saw a window and looked in. It was a kitchen with a door to the side.

He came in the room and opened the door allowing me to some what look in. But all I could see were some stairs that led to somewhere.

Maybe I was wrong? Just has I thought that I heard a scream and crying.
I went to the door and managed to break it open. To the point to saki knowing I'm here if he knows it's me. I walked around looking for some kind of weapon but I could not find any.
"He knew I was coming"
"Well you did not really hide yourself"
"Saki" I turned ready to fight only to be hit around the head and knocked out.

"....on....hiro...come on......hiro wake you..come on hiro wake up..there we go..looks like the prince coming to save the princess has woken up."
"Hiro"
"Emmie"
Smack!
"Don't say her name!"
"Stop!"
"Be quiet"
"Saki why are you doing this to us why did you take me!?"
"Why? Because your mine. And he was going to take you away."
"Yandere"
"Like you can talk Hiro you just like me"
"..."

I could not say anything. He was right. I am like him. But I was not going to do this because I was getting rid of all my competition meaning emmie would have no one but me.

I was not tried up or anything well..my hands were behind my back. But that's it really. I pretended to still be half asleep.
"Looks like you still not out of it yet are ya well I got just the thing for you"

He turned his back looking in and out of draws looking for something. In that time I started to move my hands trying to get out of the robes that bonded me. They started to become lose allowing me to move more until they finally came undone.
"Ah here it is"
Saki turned back and looked at me.
"Look what I have."
It was a rip.
"S-saki what are you doing!?"
"Don't worry my love it won't hurt much"
Rage. Was all I could feel.
His love. MY love.

His head was turned and I could no longer hold back.
"I kill you saki"
"Bring it on"

I had to be careful. He had a weapon, I did not, meaning I could easily get hurt and killed.
"Hiro, saki!"

Saki kept trying to hit me with the rip, getting me a couple of times but I knew I could not keep dodging forever.
He was fast to. Faster then me. I could not get a clean shot to attack or get a weapon.

Damn it I need to do something.
"Aggr"
"Pay attention Hiro or you might get hurt hahahah"
He hit me across my chest, cutting my clothes and hitting my skin making blood come out.
Shit!