Flirty! Fubuki Shirou X Reader

Lips as red as wine
May I claim them as mine?

You sighed placing the note down. Recently you've been constantly reviving notes, more like pick-up lines in your locker as soon as school ends. This was the fifth, you only wished to know the person who sent them, why? Well...

You appreciated the effort, you really did, but you liked someone else and you really don't want to lead this person on any longer.

You sighed stashing the note in your pockets and slamming your locker shut, oh if only those lockers worked properly.. you wouldn't have to freaking punch it so it locks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm really attracted to you, and so by Newton's law of attraction you're attracted to me too.

Now that pick-up line made you blush "I look like a Starwberry.." you softly muttered as you caught sight of your reflection on the mirror you had previously hung in your locker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Are you made of copper and Tellurium? Because you're CuTe.

You sighed frustrated "I like Fubuki and Fubuki only, please... I don't want to lead you on..." Your tone was sad as you left, unknown to you, Fubuki had heard your little confession...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day you had just arivved at school "Huh? Strange.. the notes were always at the end of school.." and so you took the note.

Hey beautiful, let's meet.
End of school, in the park near.
I'll have a captain band on my sleeve, no I didn't steal it I asked captain to burrow it.

"What?!" You yelled gaining a few strange stares. A few was an understatement.

"Looks like someone has a crush on you~" teased your Bestfriend with a smirk as she gave you a teasing pat on the back "Told you you had a killer smile."

"Shut up..." you mumbled blushing as you ran to class, the note forgotten and the locker wide open.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When you did reach the said park which was only a few blocks away from your school you started to look around "A captain band--" you squealed in horror as a pair of arms covered your eyes.

"Guess who-- OUCH" the pair of arms let go of you as you back kicked the person on the balls.

Turning around your eyes widened "Oh my god Fubuki! I'm so sorry!!" You apologised as he withered in pain.

"I-its okay... d-damn you kick hard.."

"S-Sorry!!" You bowed and it was when you did when you noticed the captain band.

"Fubuki...?"

"I'm the one leaving notes in your locker, also, call me Shirou." he managed to wink at you through his pain.

Your confession might have not been all that romantic but you wouldn't change it for the world, it was different it was special.

"Will you kick me once again and accept my hand in marriage?"

"I Would, I do"

♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧♧

Lunar: this was requested by Fubuki_SnowWarrior I just couldn't bring myself not to do it, hope it's to your satisfaction.