Roomates

You had just got back from a busy day at work, feeling strained and frustrated. Don't get yourself wrong, you loved your job being a make up artist had been your dream since you could imagine. But, living in London means you're always non-stop busy at work and it was even worse when you had to work on someone fussy.
As you got your uber home, you looked out the window whilst thinking about what your plans were when you get home. Currently, you shared an apartment with your best friend Jack - who you had known for years. It was a Friday night so the chances were Jack was going to drag you out with him and his friends. You didn't mind though, you always had fun with them.
Grabbing your bag off of the seat next to you, you thanked your driver before heading up into your apartment. When you unlocked the door, you couldn't hear or see any sign of Jack so you guessed he was at his brother's - who lives just around the corner.
As you took off your coat, you heard a strange noise. It kind of sounded like a whimper, coming from Jack's bedroom. When you realised it was a moan, you started to panic - was Jack with a girl right now? Your heart started to tug in your chest.
The thing was, you liked Jack. You always had liked Jack. Ever since you were little, it started off as just a little crush that you thought was going to pass. But no, as every day you spent with him you felt yourself falling more and more for those beautiful blue eyes and messy blond hair. The way his eyes would light up when he laughed and the way his eyebrows would furrow when he was concerned. He was the mot beautiful person you had ever known.
Not just this, but the way he acted towards you also made you like him even more. Always harmlessly flirting, and he would always get protective if any guy tried to hurt you, or even try to get to know you. He was always making sure you're okay and always cheered you up when you were down. Jack had helped you through some of the hardest times in your life, yet you had both had the best times of your life together.
Yet, even through all of this, you had to suffer whilst Jack always brought home random girls to fuck. Or even in the club, when he would kiss them right in front of you. You couldn't say anything if Jack knew that you liked him, your friendship would probably be destroyed from awkwardness.
You heard it again - a low moan from his bedroom. You were waiting for the dreadful moment that you hear a random girl moan out Jack's name, but it was weird, you couldn't hear one. Jack wasn't that bad in bed, was he?
"Ohhh... Y/N." Your eyes widened as you heard Jack moan out your name. Okay now you were confused. Jack probably was with a girl that had the same name as you, right?
But then why couldn't you hear anyone else?
You creeped over to his door, which was cracked open a tiny bit. You felt rude and sneaky and a bit weird about spying like this, but you were confused.
You looked through the crack to see Jack with his head back against the headboard, eyes screwed shut as he slowly pumped himself up and down. You felt yourself grow wet at the sight.
Jack was huge, to say the least. He wasn't wearing anything, his hair was down, sprawled over his forehead. You could see the veins in his biceps pop out as he picked up the pace with his hand.
"Fuck, Y/N..." He moaned.
You gasped as you realised he was thinking about you. You were extremely turned on already, just from the sight of Jack in this state, but now - knowing he was thinking about you was making you ache for him.
"Y/N?" Jack's eyes shot open as he heard you gasp. He looked over to you, still pumping himself.
You were expecting him to stop and cover himself up in shock, but no. He hummed in pleasure as he looked at you, still touching himself.
"Jack." You breathed out, rubbing your legs together to try and get some friction to your core.
"Babe..." He moaned, his hand sliding up and down on his length.
"Were you..." You didn't really know how to word it.
"Thinking about you?" He grinned. "Yeah."
You swallowed.
"Can I..." You were nervous, scared you were going to go too far. But as Jack was sat there, jerking off whilst watching you kind of broke all the boundaries.
You looked at his member, trying to get the message across to him.
"Please." He cried out.
You didn't waste any more time. Walking over to him, you kneeled on his bed before situating yourself so you were straddling his thighs. You had imagined a moment like this for so long, you couldn't quite believe this was happening.
You wrapped your hand around Jack's length as your licked your lips. His tip was bright pink, obviously very sensitive. Your thumb brushed over the tip, making him squirm.
"What... What was you thinking about?" You asked him as you began to pump him up and down.
Both of his hands went to the back of his neck, showing off his biceps as he bit on his bottom lip.
"I was imagining what it would be like to fuck my best friend on our kitchen work top." He breathed.
"Is this weird?" You asked, trying not to show him how much you were turned on even though continued to pleasure him with your hand.
"No, is it?" He asked. "I've wanted this for so long, I've just been a pussy." He admitted to you.
"Same." You breathed.
Suddenly, Jack grabbed your wrists, stopping you from touching him.
"Y/N," He looked at you with warning. "I need you so fucking bad right now, but if this is actually going to happen, I need you to promise it won't ruin our friendship."
"I promise." You said immediately before leaning forward and crashing your lips onto his.
He kissed you hungrily as he attempted to get your clothes off. He started to undo your shirt but as he got to the third button, he realised it would take long. With skilful hands, he yanked at it, ripped all the buttons off.
"Jack!" You squealed, leaving you in just your bra.
"I'll buy you a new one, just get your fucking clothes off." He growled.
You stepped off of the bed, deciding to tease Jack as much as possible. You turned away from him as you pulled your trousers down slowly.
You heard him groan as you were only in your bra and underwear. When you got rid of your underwear, you still didn't turn around. As you unclipped your bra, you felt Jack's hand slap your bum harshly.
"I've always loved this pretty little ass." He growled into your ear, pushing you up against his bedroom wall. You could feel his hard length against your thigh, making you moan.
Jack helped you out as he yanked your bra off of your body, throwing it the floor. His lips went right under your ear, sucking at your neck. His hand trailed down, rubbing at your bum before going further down, his fingers lightly dragging along your soaked centre.
"Fuck, Y/N, bet you never thought that your best friend could get you this wet, hey?" Jack laughed.
You could already tell, Jack was quite rough in bed. The way he handled you - even though you could tell that he knew what he was doing, he was being quite rough.
Jack went to his knees behind you, making you whine as he was no longer touching you. However, he grabbed your waist, pulling you back a bit before pushing your back forward, making you bend over. You were totally exposed to Jack right now as you were bent over in front of him.
He grabbed your legs, making you open them a bit. Without warning, you felt his mouth go to your soaked core, sucking harshly. You moaned, the feeling of Jack's mouth was incredible.
You could feel Jack's hair brush against your skin. His tongue entered you, Jack performing wonders, making you moan out his name. as he continued to tongue fuck you, you were impressed by what this boy could do with his mouth.
"Jack..." You cried. "I need you inside me."
Jack heard you, pulling away from you as you turned around. He was still on his knees, looking you up and down as he grinned.
"You're sexy as fuck." He licked his lips.
"Jaaack." You whined, stepping forward and putting your hands on the back of his head, pressing a quick kiss to his lips.
"Against the wall or on the bed?" He asked you as he stood up.
"Take me wherever you like, Randy." You grinned at him, calling him by his nickname.
"How the fuck do I deserve this?" Jack breathed out with a smile on his lips, running a hand through his hair.
He walked over to his bedside table, opening the top drawer.
"Babe, i'm on the pill." You told him, realising how weird it is that your best friend didn't know that.
"Why?" He asked you with his eyebrows furrowed. "Who have you been fucking?"
Was he really jealous right now? Here you were, against the wall, naked and ready for him. Yet he's worried about who else you've been sleeping with.
"Jack... Really?" You crossed your arms.
"Well, what if you've been fucking around?" He asked.
"Are you fucking serious?" You asked in disbelief. Jack sleeps with a different girl almost every week.
"You tell me." He shrugged.
"You're a fucking dick head! You know i'm not like that!" You raised your voice at him before walking out of his bedroom.
When you were almost at your bedroom door you felt Jack as he grabbed your hips.
"I'm joking, baby." He laughed before kissing you desperately and pushing you against the wall in the hall way. You were still angry, but that just made you want him more.
"You're a dick." You mumbled against him lips but you couldn't help but smile.
"You want my dick." He said back.
"Mmh... True." You laughed.
"Jump." He told you and he caught you as you wrapped your legs around his waist.
He kissed you eagerly as he pressed into you. You moaned at the feeling as your arms wrapped around his neck.
"Fucking hell, you're tight." Jack said as he broke the kiss.
"Fuck!" You hissed at the pain. "Jack, you're too big."
You were honestly convinced that he was way too big to fit inside of you without ripping you open.
"Sorry." He laughed, moving slowly. "Are you OK, babe?"
"Yeah," You breathed out, resting your forehead against his. "Go."
Jack started to move in and out of you at a steady pace, the pain soon disappearing as the feeling got a lot better.
"Babyyyy." He moaned into your neck.
"Randy baby." You giggled.
Jack laughed as he picked up the pace soon slamming in and out of you.
Your grip got tighter around his neck and your whole body moved up and down as he fucked you like this.
"I've waited so long for this." Jack admitted.
"Me too." You told, breathless.
His hands gripped tighter onto your bum. Jack Maynard fucking you against a wall of your shared apartment was way better than you imagined. His length filled you up and hit you in all the right spots, making you cry out in pleasure.
"This is so embarrassing, Y/N, but i'm about to cum." He told you.
"Don't worry, me too." You told him.
As Jack moaned your named into your ear, you hit your high.
"Jack, that was so hot." You moaned right as he released inside of you, within seconds it was running down your leg - it was so dirty but just turned you on even more.
You bit down on the skin of Jack's shoulder as he made you orgasm. Jack hissed but he head already told you before that he had a pain kink, so you knew he liked it.
"Y/N fucking Y/L/N!" Jack breathed out as he put you down.
"Randy is good at fucking, i'll give you that." You admitted, patting Jack on the chest as you tried to catch your breath.
"Good luck walking tomorrow." He laughed as he pressed one last kiss to your lips.