"V... I... I'm so sorry." Lucas whispered. "F*** you! I don't want your f**king apology! Why did you make me say it?! Why couldn't you just drop it! F*** you, Lucas Alexander Knight! You're such a f**king a**hole! I didn't want to say these things to you! Why didn't you just f**king drop it?!" I yelled at him frustrated. I hiccuped as I stomped my foot in frustration. Why the f*** am I crying again! F*** this emotion bulls***! So f**king annoying!!!! I felt arms wrap around me. I struggled against them.

"Shhhh, V. I got you. Don't worry, Little Piggy. Nothings going to happen to you. You're safe now. I got you." Lucas whispered at me. I hiccuped and pushed him away. "F*** off! I don't want a hug from you!" I growled before another set of arms wrapped around me. I jumped in fright before I was turned around and my face was pushed against a hard chest.

"Shhhhh, baby girl. I got you now. You're safe. Don't worry, nothing's going to happen to you. You're safe now." Hoani's deep voice soothed. I hiccuped before wrapping my arms around him and bawling my eyes out. I wasn't sure how long I cried for but I soon fell asleep curled up against Hoani on the couch.

***

I moaned softly when I felt something next to me move. I curled in closer and smiled at the warmth. It moved again and I frowned. Why is my pillow moving? "Stop moving. Too comfy." I moaned in annoyance. I groaned when it moved again and opened my eyes. My eyes clashed with dark brown. What the f***? I looked around confused until I saw the marvel posters. My eyes widened in surprise. Oh god! Turning slowly and sure enough, I was lying there practically on top of Hoani. I felt my face heat up as I stared up at him. I moved so I was no longer lying on top of him. My eyes travelled towards his chest and I noticed he had no shirt on. My eyes roamed across his wide shoulders and chest, down his solid stomach and towards that delectable V, I wanted so badly to lick. His V was cut off by the grey track pants he had hanging low on his hips. Such a shame. I looked at myself and saw I still had on all my clothes.

I blinked again and frowned. "You feel asleep while crying. I bought you up here so you could sleep more comfortably but you wouldn't let me go. I actually needed to sleep anyway since I have work tonight, so I figured I could just sleep with you. I was trying to get up and get ready for work just now but you wouldn't let me go. I'm sorry I woke you, go back to sleep." Hoani explained. I nodded and then got out of the bed. I didn't say anything as I made my way towards the door. A hand grabbed my wrist gently. "V? Where are you going? Go back to sleep." Hoani whispered. I pulled my arm free and walked out of the room.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and felt Hoani moving with me. I could feel his nervousness as he followed me. I saw a light coming from down the hallway and new someone was awake and watching tv. I ignored them and went into the kitchen, opening the fridge door. I looked towards Hoani and didn't say anything. "Help yourself to whatever you want. You eat and I'll go have a shower for work." Hoani said quietly. I nodded and pulled out a container that had Mac n cheese and put it into the microwave to heat. Hoani took a step towards me but I took a step away and he frowned. I heard him sigh before he turned to leave to have a shower.

It's true I was mad crushing on Hoani but I'm not ready to forgive him just yet. - Liar! You forgave him a long time ago but he's not Ryder. I miss Ryder. - That voice in my head whispered. Seriously?...

That voice is stupid! Why is it so obsessed with Ryder? - Because he's f**king hot! I want to pin him down and lick every single inch of his skin. - The voice shouted back. I frowned at the voice. Such a weirdo. I heard the microwave beep and pulled out the food. I stirred it for a few seconds before putting it back into the microwave to heat. Once it beeped again, I grabbed the edges of the container and sat down at the table to enjoy my food. I still want the recipe to this Mac n cheese.