''W-W-What's this?'' You mumbled.

''You thought that I will let you go? right? Didn't you?'' He hinted.

''What in the world are you saying?''

''The boy you saved...'' He rejoins. ''It was me.''

Okay, so I saved him but then why he sang that song? Maybe I am over thinking. 

''My heart is beating like crazy.'' You muttered slowly as you held your chest and then turned to him. ''I know that you are thankful that I saved you but there is no need.''

''It's not just that I am thankful but there is one thing.''

''One thing?''

''I want to go out with you.''

You choked.'' Go out with me?'' You inquired. ''Perhaps, are you drunk?''

''I think you are cute and I want to go out with you.'' He smiled.

''Y/N! Get yourself together. You loved him but it was in the dream even though that dream felt just way too much really but still, in this life he looks like a mere stalker. Let's run.'' You murmur to yourself and without looking back you started running like a crazy woman, leaving your one shoe behind and because of that you tripped and fell.

''Just be careful, Okay?'' He picks the shoe and then goes close to you. ''I can't lose you again.''

''Lose me again?'' You repeated his words. ''I am going to go crazy!''

You stand up and folded your sleeves. ''Listen, man! Don't mess with me.'' You warned him and then add.'' You should find someone who loves you too.''

''I have. She's standing right in front of me.''

''What the hell are you saying?'' You exhaled some air and then went near to him and smelled his shirt to check if he was really drunk but there was no smell of alcohol so you wonder. ''If he is not drunk then am I?''

''Damn! Ms.TT! You Pabo.'' He cursed.

''Ms.TT?'' Your eyes become big enough to explode.

''You were asleep for 6 months and I was too. The dream you saw was not just your dream but also mine. Our dreams were connected. And, I had to find you here in this world after waking up from the coma.'' He explains. ''It's hard to believe, right? but you just remember how everything we felt was so real and it never felt like a dream for once.''

''So, you are saying it was our fate?''

''It was.''

----------------

After 6 Years:-

''Once there was a princess who was very pretty and there was a prince who used to be the most handsome person of the city. The princess saved the boy from drowning but the girl drowned too. They both went into a deep sleep for a very long time. They were away from the people of the world but were together in their dreams.''

''Just like Princess Aurora?'' A little girl asks.

''They got separated in the dream but they got united in real life and then they lived happily ever after.''

''She slept.'' Jungkook whispers.

''She always miss the last part of the story and I have to start telling her the story from the start but then again she will sleep.'' You whined.

''Why are you whining? She is your daughter just like you.'' He adds. ''Moody!''

''Nooo...'' You shout. ''She is just like you, sleeping everywhere anytime.''

''Why are you scolding me? Huh.'' He whines.

''You coconut head, I hate you.''

''Ms.TT, Shh!'' He puts a finger on your lips. ''Our princess is sleeping, let's go outside.''

''btw, when everyone asks how we fell in love why do you reply 'In our dreams' ?'' You ask.

''then what should I reply? that my wife loved a movie called demons and she imagined the whole plot according to that movie and I was connected to her dream because she risked her life to save me?''

''If you will say it like this then people will think that you are crazy.'' You smirked.

''I was not crazy.'' He adds. ''You made me crazy.''

''Yahhh! you are saying that I made you crazy? you mean I am crazy?''

''Idiot! I mean your love made me crazy.'' He said this and kissed you on the forehead.

''Stop it! Jia will wake up.'' 

''Didn't I said that I put a stamp on you? You are mine so I can kiss you anywhere anytime.''

''You!'' You exhaled some air. ''Why do you love me so much?''

''I can't help it. I love you.''

''I love you too.'' You were about to kiss him but there was a loud scream from behind.

''Don't kiss my dad!'' Jia shouts.

You both bursts into laughter and you smiled

You both bursts into laughter and you smiled. ''She is so overprotective.''

Jungkook went closer to Jia and asks. ''You want a baby brother right? Don't you?''

She nods. ''Yes.''

''Then, go and sleep like a good girl.'' 

''You coconut head.'' You couldn't help but laugh at their cuteness.

-----------

'' She realized that not every story has a happy end because there is no end that is happy. ''

-----------

THE BOOK OFFICIALLY ENDS.

THANKYOU EVERYONE FOR READING THIS TRASH, I LOVE YOU ALL. I WILL HAVE A GIFT DAY BUT IT'S GOING TO BE AFTER SOME TIME. NO PLANS FOR NEW BOOK. SEE YOU ALL LATER AND DROP YOUR BOOKS NAMES AND LET ME KNOW ABOUT YOUR WORKS SO THAT I CAN SUPPORT YOU ALL.

I PURPLE YOU ALL