Sonadow- Cinema |L|

Sonic and shadow was on the way to the movies, on a date as planned. They walked hand in hand, paying for the tickets then going to the showing room. Little did they know that rouge the bat had recommended a... well... let's just say... steamy movie.

They got to their seats and watched the movie... and the unexpected sex scene slipped in, catching them both off guard. "Uh shadz" sonic whispered to his lover. "Yea?" He looked at him. "We should have checked this movie before coming to watch it, also let's not take suggestions from rouge" he whispered, getting a nod in response. As the scene went on they both found themselves getting a bit tuned on, shadow choosing to ignore how his lower area was feeling, however his mate wasn't. Sonic had realised the situation now occurring in his pants. He moved his hand up. To his mates leg, trying to get his attention. Crimson eyes turned to look at him.

I rubbed shadows leg, I had a boner from the scene we were watching. He looked over to me. I bit my lip and gave him a look, moving my hand to show him what had happened in my pants. He looked at it then back up at my face. "What do I do? It hurts" I say he took my legs and lifted them up so my feet were now on my seat, I'm guessing he's doing this so people won't see what he's gunna do. He unbuttons my pants and unzipped my fly. He put his hand down into my pants and started to rub my boner through my boxers. He rubbed it then slowly slid his hand into my boxers. I moaned softly when feeling him slightly rub my member. He rubbed it so it wasn't so noticeable, I tried to be as quiet as possible.

Before I know it I cum on his hand, giving aloud gasp out accidentally. He gave me a look, that was stern. "Quiet" he whispered. I nod my head at him. I looked over at his pants and saw a bulge there. I knew that it would only be fair if I repaid him for what he did for me. I look around cautiously before getting up and kneeling down in front of him. He looked at me. "What are you doing?" He whispered. I didn't reply but I placed my hand over the bulge in his pants. I think he knew what I was wanting to do for him.

Sonic moved his head down, aiming towards shadows shaft, shadow being concerned that they would get caught, looked around cautiously to see if anyone, security or not was watching "Make it quick okay?" Shadow rubbed his lovers ears before running his hands through his delicate quills, making him purr in response.

Sonic unbuttoned shadows pants, lowering his boxers too. He took his huge shaft into his mouth, forcing it into the back of his throat thirstily. However, shadows manhood was standing at a hefty size in which made his younger lover find it harder to force into his throat. The small uke moaned ever so quietly, sending vibrations down on his semes member, weaving his small head on his rather large penis. After 10 minuets of the submissive hedgehog continuing to bob his head up and down in the same motion... or no time at all to put little blue submissive at least, made his dominant jerk his manhood up into his lovers head and almost immediately release deep in his lovers throat. The uke withdrew his semes manhood from his throat, leaving a trail of semen from his tongue to his member as he showed his seme what he had left in his lovers mouth. They continued to pleasure one another throughout the movie, despite it being a public area, they didn't get caught.