𝙷𝚎𝚛𝚎'𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚕𝚊𝚗. - 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚆𝙾.

~le timeskip~

After second period, it was a small break time.
Aki came out of his second class with Suna.

"There she is Suna, that girl with red hair. That's the girl I was just telling you about." Aki said to Suna.

"Oh, I see! She's really pretty! Hmm.. Well, since you really wanted to talk to her.. Why don't you help her? Like let's just say.. She dropped her book, you pick it up for her? Or maybe when she's having trouble finding her classes, you can show her next class, or! You can show her around the whole school! You don't need to show her off, all girls are different. Most girls like being shown off by a boy, most girls get either confused or annoyed from a boy showing them off. Just, take it slow, don't rush her or force her to like you. Just be friends with her first to.. Ya know, know each other more and have some great memories to each other. You don't want to flirt with her immediately, she can probably lose interest from you. And do you want that to happen?" Suna's eyes were half closed, glaring at Aki in some kind of serious way.

Aki gulped and shook his hand for a no.

"Great! Now remember, don't rush it!" Suna replied.

Aki nervously chuckled and smiled at Suna, giving her a both thumbs up then begun walking slowly towards Scarlet.

((Yes again, I drew the photo cover again))