❤️Crushing and breaking💔

"OMG Lilly,Conner he's there...quick hide me" I  squealed extremely high and ran behind Conner.

So I should probably explain what's happening right now. Just under 3m away is... well there's no easy way to put this... a boy called Sam( uh, even his name makes my heart beat ten times faster) and basically I have had a hugeeee crush on him for about 4 years....😂 I know, I know kinda creepy right? But I can't help it he's just so... just so... just so perfect!

Oh and Lilly and Conner are my best friends; there always there for me and they know all of my secrets,but that's okay because I know they will never leave my side(I hope)

"Girllll, chill! It's not like he's gonna look over here anyway" Conner replied with that sass that he always has.
Conner is gay as you can probably tell. He told people about two years ago and he got bullied really bad for it,  I really didn't  understand why, it just made me so mad. So me and Lilly made an LGBTQ+ club at dinner times on Tuesdays and basically anybody part of that community was invited to come and could just speak about it with out being picked on... they could just be free.

"Agh Conner, don't be so negative just because we're not cool, like at all,  doesn't mean he won't look this way" said Lilly in a kind of
Cheerful way," actually you were like completely wrong because he's like  coming over here right now!"
I should also mention that Lilly says 'like' like a lot!

"WAIT WHAT!!!" I screamed as I popped my head out from behind Conner.

" you okayy...."

" it's Olivia!" Lilly blurted out quickly.

" you okay liv" sam questioned as he walked past.
To be honest I'm not surprised he asked if I was okay. My eyes were wide open and looked as big as tennis balls and my hair was an absolute mess! I probably looked like I had been sleeping in a bush for the past year.

Slowly I replied, "mhm" and he just raised his eyebrows at me and let out a small chuckle -the  cutest chuckle you could ever imagine.

When he walked Away Lilly and Conner burst out laughing and I groaned in embarrassment.
" Guys that was terrible" I moaned as we were walking towards our first class.
"Hahaha I know" Conner answered
"Can't lie to ya" started Lilly," you need like an extreme makeover, he's never gonna notice you, if you like...look like that.
" I totally agree" replied Conner.
That actually kind of offended me, I mean he did just notice me, but that wasn't really a good thing and I look alright but I do kind of agree as well. 😐

"Fineeee.... Friday after school" I said rolling my eyes.

" yayyy" They both screamed causing people to look at us, giving us unwanted attention.

          THE NEXT DAY
"Okay, I'll go tell him".  I said determinedly

"Yay, you go girl" replied Lilly with excitement, " seriously you need to go, he's at the airport!"

" Oh god, ok, wish me look"

Okay, let me explain what's
happening. After having a very long conversation with Lilly which was more like a debate but oh well, I've decided to go and tell Sam about the feeling I have for him, however we have a slight problem.... He's at the airport about to get a plain to California and LIVE THERE, FOREVER, since today was our last day of school. Woo woop! But this is not the time for celebrating. Anyway he's moving so he can get his dream job. Wow... he's so smart

The whole  car ride to the airport I was rehearsing in my head what I was gonna say. I tend to do this a lot whenever I speak to people.
Thats because I have quite bad anxiety but I'm going to do this without having to say 'umm' between every two words. I'm gonna be brave!

       FIVE MINS LATER
When I got to the airport I sat in the car for nearly 15 mins before I realised what time it was. Ye what did i say about being brave. I got out of my car and went straight into the airport. I immediately saw sam  and shouted his name. He looked my way and I ran over to him.
" listen I know you need to go and I'm not really your type...."
I basically said how I was disgusting and not cool and not pretty at all, But to be honest I kind of looked alright thanks to Lilly. Okay let's carry on...." and I really need to tell you something" I blurted all of this out really quickly.

"Oh, what is it sweetheart?"

Omgggg he called me sweetheart!!!ugh shut up it probably didn't mean anything.

" I really L...."

" sorry liv, I need to go"he said calmly whilst starting to walk of," message me!"

" I don't have your nu!..uh there's no point, he can't hear me"

I took a second and thought about what had
just happened and just burst out crying. Seriously I never cry over boys I don't know what's happening to me. I ran to my car as quick as I possibly could, since loads of people were looking at me but I'm not surprised, I was stood in the middle of an airport, crying my eyes out and everyone probably thought I was as a whale!

On the drive back to Lilly's I couldn't stop myself from letting out more and more tears, they were flowing down my face like a waterfall, with the current so hard you couldn't stop it. Finally I made it to Lilly's, I turned of the car and got out immediately.

I knocked on the door and waited for a couple seconds. The door swung open but it wasn't Lilly that opened it ....

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING THE FIRST CHAPTER OF 'SHE IS MINE' I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT AND HOPEFULLY YOU CARRY ON READING.

IF YOU SPOTTED ANY MISTAKES PLEASE TELL ME BY COMMENTING OR DM ME ON INSTAGRAM @Leah_Author.24

I WILL POST THE NEXT CHAPTER AS SOON AS I CAN.

Xxxxxxxxxxxxx