Acceleration (pt.1)

(Your POV)

My name's (y/n) Akiyama and I'm your pretty average guy I go to Umesato Junior High School. I can sing alittle, but that's about it for me being interesting..... well.... that's a lie......I'm a Burst Linker.

*Flashback*

We open to see a boy sitting in class looking out the window is a boy of average height and build. He has red-violet hair that is tied back from the bangs in a small ponytail with a yellow clip. His hair is otherwise short and messy, coming just below his ears. His eyes are a very light green that would be me in case your wondering.

The reason I'm looking out the window and not paying attention in class is simple really, class is over and I don't really have anything to do but listen to music and my neuro linker

'Man what am I going to do today?'- (y/n)

"(Y/n)."- ???

'maybe I can go to the park.'- (y/n)

"(Y/n)."- ???

'Nah park is boring.'- (y/n)

"Okay you asked for it."- ???

'Oh I know I'll just- ahh!!'- (y/n)

I didn't really get to finish my thoughts cause I was hit on the head with a karate chop.

"Ah!! *grabs head* who the hell!?"- (y/n)

"I tried to get you attention the nice way but you weren't listening."- ???

When I looked up I saw a girl about around my age and has pale pink eyes and brown hair. She wears a pin that is shaped like a cat's face in her hair. She's wearing the standard school uniform that consists of a white dress shirt, a light blue blazer on top of it and wears a green bow-tie. This girl is one of my best friends Chiyuri Kurashima.

 This girl is one of my best friends Chiyuri Kurashima