seven//sam

Walking into my house with Colby very close behind me had my heart fluttering. I opened my door and immediately I heard a girl's voice yell,"Sammy boy!" I blushed, looking back at Colby who was giggling behind me.

My fourteen year old sister, Aliyah, sat on the couch and tilted her head back at me. Her eyes shifted between me and Colby before blurting,"Oh! Oh my gosh where are my manners! Hi, Sam's..." she paused, thoughtfully looking at Colby,"whatever you are! I'm Aliyah, you can call me Ali, or whatever else you want. Sam calls me Yahliyah, which I suppose is revenge for all the times I've called him Sammy boy. Anyway, I'm rambling so I'll just let you two continue with your shenanigans!"

She shot Colby her signature squinty-eyed smile and jumped back into the couch, criss cross applesauce.

"Nice to meet you too, Aliy- Oh! Hi, Mrs. Golbach." Colby said as my mom walked into the room from the kitchen.

"Hey, mom. This is Col-C-Colby, he's the friend who's g-gon-gonna umm... sleep over."

My mom nodded. "Please, Colby, just call me Sally. Dinner is on the stove, Sam, wash the dishes and do the laundry, Ali, sweep and mop, I'm going to take a nap. Don't make too much noise."

Mom went to her room, and I dragged Colby upstairs to my room. I lightly pushed him in and closed my door. He looked around my room, and I stood there. My room had white walls, with a single pink feature wall.
I had a mixed bedsheet with several shades of grey. I had several transparent sheets that gracefully hung from my ceiling above my bed. I walked to my bed and bent down, plugging in the fairy lights that surround my room. Colby sat down on my bed and I jumped next to him, flopping down with my legs hanging off the side.

Colby laughed and smacked my thighs and I squealed, wriggling around my bed. He straddled my waist and started tickling me. I erupted with laughs and giggles, smacking his muscled arms. "C-Colb- S-stop!!" I breathed out. Colby stopped and tested his hands on either side of my face. He hovered above me and scanned my features, looking my body up and down and biting his lip.

I brought my sweater paw up to cover my rosy cheeks, and Colby grabbed my small hand with his bigger, calloused one.

"No, don't cover up that beautiful face of yours. It deserves to be seen. So beautiful, so pure," He praised, bringing his hand up to hold my face. I subconsciously lean into his hand and smile. He leans down close to me and I feel his breath on my face. He smells like mint and cinnamon. I inhaled deeply, taking in his scent. Gosh, I want to make it into a candle.

Colby looks deep into my eyes, our faces inches apart. "Sam, can I kiss you," He whispers, holding on to my face with his other hand holding him up.

I nod slowly and he leans closer, the distance between us shrinking. I let in a sharp inhale, and grab his face in between my hands, bringing him closer. Our lips ghost over each other. My heart is pounding, my stomach fluttering. He closes the distance, and I felt fireworks.

His slightly chapped lips moved slowly and gently against mine. I kissed back, my hands resting against his hard chest. He pulled away, chuckling.

"Wow," he laughed softly.

"I-I'm sorry," I apologized. I don't know what I apologized for, I just felt compelled to say sorry as if I did something wrong.

"Sam! oh no, baby, you didn't do anything wrong. I wanted to kiss you and I'm so glad I did," Colby blurted, reassuring me. "Can I kiss you again?"

"Y-yeah, please," I whimpered.

Colby smiled sweetly and pulled me flush against him, lifting me up and putting me on his lap. I had my legs on either side of his waist, essentially straddling him. He kissed me sweetly.

We continued like that and eventually pulled away, breathing heavily. I laughed, and rested my head on the crook of his neck. His hands ran through my hair, massaging my scalp.

"Are you hungry, Colbear?"

"I could go for something to eat."

/&$:&3&;!

oh! i loved writing this chapter!!!!! i hoped you guys liked it!!! :):)