5 Wedding Night

The media couldn't offend Hai Rui, even though they didn’t understand why Hai Rui was helping Tangning.

Even Long Jie didn’t understand why their plan had run so smoothly. She had originally expected it to take a few days, "Tangning, tell me, are you being supported by another company?"

"No," Tangning replied as she glanced at the man beside her. "However, there is indeed a person that has been assisting me behind the scenes. But, I can’t reveal who it is yet."

"Hahaha…that’s ok. We will talk about it later. Just the thought of Han Yufan’s distraught face is enough to satisfy me!" Long Jie assumed Tangning had help from her family.

She had no idea that Tangning had, in fact, suddenly become the wife of the King of Entertainment: Mo Ting.

"Are you trying to use this opportunity to leave Tianyi?" Mo Ting asked as he elegantly sliced the steak in front of him.

"No, I would be letting them off too easy if I was to leave so simply. I am going to tear them down from their perch," Tangning explained. "Plus, I have already decided to return to the modeling industry. Unfortunately, my popularity isn't as great as before; which is why Tianyi may come of use."

"You are like this right now because you are angry. What if one day you no longer hate..."

"What I have decided on, I will not regret, let alone turn back," Tangning told Mo Ting in certainty. When in love, she could love with all her heart. When in hate, she could tear the other person apart with her bare hands.

On top of everything, quite a decent amount of time had passed since news of Tangning's exposure on stage had gotten out, yet, Han Yufan hadn't even made a single phone call to check on her. Instead, he had released news that could easily ruin Tangning. There was no way she was going to let Han Yufan hurt her again.

Mo Ting remained silent, but he was already intrigued by Tangning.

Tangning wasn't stupid, in fact, she was very smart. She knew she couldn't hide anything from Mo Ting, so she quickly revealed everything in front of him. Whether good or bad, there was no holding back - all that existed was trust.

"I've asked my assistant to prepare a room in this hotel. Tonight, we will be staying here. My home is no fun..."

Tangning's ears flushed red as she nodded: "Up to you..."

Meanwhile, Han Yufan was all over the place, trying to come to a truce with the media and his business partners. Coupled with the news of Mo Yurou's pregnancy, the thought of Tangning didn't even cross his mind nor did he care where she was right now.

After a romantic dinner, Tangning followed closely behind Mo Ting as he led her to the presidential suite. Surprisingly, it wasn't just any normal presidential suite, it was actually a wedding suite.

Under such rushed conditions, Mo Ting somehow managed to prepare so much for her - she couldn't help but feel touched by his consideration. If it was someone else, there was no way they would have done the same.

Mo Ting could sense the nervousness coming from Tangning. He removed his suit jacket as he turned to her and said, "I'll have a shower first so you can have some time to make a decision. If you are still unsure...we can delay our wedding night indefinitely."