So Don't Leave

I had MemoriesNighmare write this, because I was out of ideas and time...This gave me a great idea on what to do for the next chapters and there will also be a second book about Oscar. Thank you and enjoy:

Here's the next chapter of.....*drum roll* The Single's Train!!!

Gail's POV

"Come on Hail. You know if she liked you she would have told you already. You're nothing more than a friend to her." I said to him. 

He looked down at the ground, his black hair sweeping in front of his eyes, and bit his lip. "I'm not sure, Gail. I really like her. But I guess if this is the only way it'll work out...I'll do it."

I grinned. "Awesome. When does the train stop next?"

He shrugged and answered. "Tomorrow just before noon. Maybe 10?"

I reached over and hugged him. "This is so exciting! I can't wait!"

Jazz's POV

I woke up a bit late than usual today. My sheets and pillows were all over the bed, probably because of my nightmare. It was about Hail leaving the train, and it scared me to death.

I changed from my pajamas into some skinny jeans, black on one leg, and white on the other, and a carbon grey v-neck t-shirt. I combed all of my hair to the right side of my head and tied it up in a ponytail, leaving the bangs from the left side of my head loose.

My notebook was pretty much screaming my name. I grabbed it and a pen and began writing. But before I could get very far, Oscar came bursting in with a big smile on his face.

"Jazz! I heard Hail's leaving the train! Would you be the lucky lady who he's leaving with?" hen raised an eyebrow questioningly, practically bouncing with joy.

"Wait, he's leaving? I thought I was staying on the train until the end do we could leave together then..."

He shrugged. "That's not what I heard. Well, I'm gonna go her some grub! Later Jazz!" and then walked out of the room.

I abandoned my notebook and pen, then stormed out of my room in confusion. What does he mean leave? I need to talk to Hail...

When I entered the main car, I saw him sitting down next to a window. He had a small frown on his face as he gazed out the window, still not noticing me. What was with him and being unaware?

"Hail?"

He jumped looked at me with a strange look in his eyes. "Hey Jazz."

I went and sat down next to him. He scooted a bit closer to the window. Whats up with him?

"I heard you were leaving the train? I thought that we were going to wait until the end of the train's course to leave." 

He laughed uncomfortably. "Uh..." he looked at me funny again. Almost like a sad or angry look, but the feelings weren't aimed towards me. "How did you sleep last night?"

I frowned. "Hail! Will you just tell me what's going on?! I need to know!"

He just shook his head slightly. "I can't tell you. I wish I could but I promised."

Tilting my head and leaning in closer I asked "Who'd you promise? Hail, please?"

"I just told you I can't tell you!" he growled.

I stood up and looked at him once more. "Hailey, you've really changed. Literally over night. See ya later." I said and stomped back to my room.

Once I was there, I grabbed my notebook and started continuing a song I had written called, So Don't Leave. Which seemed really fitting right now.

Why do you look at me in a different way than before? 

Leave

But don't leave me for too long

Or you won't be coming back

So don't leave-

I was cut off by Oscar entering y room once again. This time, he had a worried expression on his face.

"Jazz, I know who Hail is leaving with, using my secret agent skills!"

For a minute I was confused, but then I snapped out of it. "Nevermind the last part, but who's he leaving with?"

"Your sister Gail."