What's Happening To Me?

I had no other choice than to walk home from school. Of course I'm going to be sweaty by the time I get home so I'm going to have to take a shower right away. On the way home from school, we usually pass my best friend Franny's house. So I thought at least my best friend should be able to see me. I walk up to her porch and take a deep breathe. I knock on the door and ring the bell also because why not. I can hear footsteps coming to the door. Franny opens the door and looks straight at my face, then she looks to her left and her right. Then she closes the door. *ring* I got a notification on my phone so I pick it up and open it. It was a text from Franny.

Franny: Hey Nessa guess what!😱
Nessa: What?
Franny: I heard someone knock on my door and ring the bell and you know what happened...😰
Nessa: Ummm what?
Franny: I opened the door and no one was there. No one was even near the door!!!
Nessa: haha 😂 Franny stop it now open the door and let me in.
Franny: What? What do you mean??
Nessa: Stop messing with me! I know it's a prank now let me in!
Franny: Nessa! What are you talking about?! There's no one at my door!
Nessa: Open the door!!!
Franny: Fine... But I'm still scared🤷‍♀️

Franny opens the door again. She looks straight at me but hurries and closes the door. I text her:

Nessa: 😂 see I told you I'm here! But why'd you close the door again?
Franny: Nessa! Stop you're making me scared. jdjdhd
Nessa: What? You saw me now let me in!!
Franny: ...
Nessa: What're you doing?

I've been left on seen. What is happening to me? Am I slowly dying? Is this what it feels like to die? I couldn't understand. Even my best friend couldn't see me! What's happening to me...