So I'm Invisible

I'm still in the office. All I've been doing this whole time was sitting on a wooden chair and staring at a blank blackboard. I turn my head to look at the clock. 5 more minutes of misery... I couldn't believe what happened today. The only time people notice me, is when I do something wrong. My life is useless and no one cares about me at all. What's the point in life now? The five minutes went by really quickly. I could hear the bell ringing. It was muffled, but I knew it was the bell when people started barging out of the rooms. I stood up and looked at the principal. I wait for her to say something, but nothing comes out. "Can I go now?" I say very impatiently. Still nothing. So I *AM* invisible... I open the door and look back at the principal, still nothing. So I just left and went outside to the car. Roni had the key today so of course I had to wait for 10 minutes for her to come out. As she did, I could see her holding a bunch of presents. "You need help?" I ask. There was a moment of silence until she unlocks her side of the door. Is she ignoring me? I wonder. She opens her door, sets the presents down in my seat and drives off. "Roni?!" I yell. Why did she just leave me like that. I was standing right in front of her. I grabbed my phone and texted her.
A/N: this is their conversation
Roni: Nessa where were you? I was at the car but you weren't there so I figured you already went home.
Nessa: I was literally right at the door!!
Roni: No you weren't! Unless I'm blind but I'm pretty sure I'm not blind because I can see everything clearly.

I throw my phone against the concrete floor. "UGH!!" I let out a scream. Why does no one seem to see me?! Am I invisible???