your first major injury and what they do *long*

warning : injuries and mentions of blood

bellamy - while fighting the grounders, one shot you with an arrow in your thigh. you screamed for bellamy and he rushed to you. he picked you up while avoiding more arrows and brought you to camp as fast as he could

murphy - some of the hunter groups were practicing with throwing knives. you were sitting on the ground picking them up to hand them back. as you went to pick one up, a knife flew a few inches above your head. startled you moved and accidentally cut your hand. you called out for someone to get murphy. he rushed to you and grabbed your waist and brought you to clarke. they cleaned the blood and wrapped it up.

monty - you were working with raven and got shocked by the wire that was in your hand. you brushed of the sting and grabbed another wire. again it electrocuted you. a burn would start to form on your skin soon. you hissed and ran to the dropship. when you got to the door you ran into monty's chest. you softly sobbed and explained what happed.

jasper - you were being held captive. you grew sick from the poor conditions they kept you in. they threw you out on the ground away from their village. a knife was pointed to your through. it made a small cut. the poison from the blade made its way into your system. you blacked out. when you woke, clarke was stood above you. she yelled for jasper. he came right to your side. they found a cure and you were back home and safe.

clarke - you two were washing off in the river. you guys were splashing water onto each other. you stepped back to avoid more water getting on your hair you slipped on a rock and got dunked under the water. when you got up, clarke swam towards you. she pulled you to shore and examined you bloody foot. you hissed as she took some material from her shirt and put pressure on it.

octavia - you were fighting grounders in a sword fight. everyone was running towards them with sharp weapons. a loud echoed in the air, distracting you. once you turned you gaze back around, the grounder sliced your side and shoved you to the ground. their sword held high, you were prepared for a swift death. the sound of metal clinking made your eyes open. octavia told you to run as she fought the grounder that brought you down.

raven - a storm swept through the forest where the hunting groups set out to find food in. a harsh wind rattled a large tree. the tree snapped in half. people yelled at you to run. you looked up but it was too late. your leg was stuck under the trunk of the tree. while you cried, they tried to lift the tree off you. when it was off, raven ran and hugged you.

THANK YOU FOR 30K READS!!!

a/n
sorry i haven't been uploading :( (i kinda needed a break) i really want to write another book (thank you for the responses :)) i love teen wolf and the 100 (and many others). should i make a teen wolf preference book or something? also anyone wanna be internet friends?