I Need Directions

I woke to the sound of a shower starting. But as soon as my eyes returned to thier normal state I saw Louis was still holding me in his arms. Then, who the hell was still in the shower? But I didn't have time to wonder because Louis began to stir and soon he opened his eyes to see me awake.

"Good, your up." He said in a sleepy voice that made me want to crawl back into his arms. But instead I got up and stretched. Louis got up as well and turned on the T.v. "I'm going to go to the lobby to get some coffee. Just stay here and I'll be back in a bit."Louis said.

I sat back down and turned it to the olympics for a while before I heard the shower turn off. I turned around and just as Harry stepped out. He saw me and with a little surprise in his tone he said,"Oh, you're here. I didn't know, sorry."

"Thats alright." I said as he made his way around the couch and sat down next to me in nothing but the towel around his waist. We turned our attention back to the show but after a few moments I finally asked "Don't you think thats its a little strange for you to be roaming around the hotel room in nothing but a towel when theres a girl in the room?"

He shook out his wet hair making drops fly across the couch. "Don't you think its a little strange for a girl in nothing but a sports bra and tight shorts to be in a hotel room with a man in nothing but a towel?" He smiled making his dimple show.

"You win that round." I said before laughing.

"Here, I'll find you a shirt to wear." He got up and went to one ofthe rooms. He came back with a white tshirt and some pajama pants. "That should do."

"Thanks." I put them on over my clothes and we continued to watch the olympics while Harry stil sat there in nothing but a towel.

A few moments later Louis came in with a coffee cup. He sat down beside me and put his arm around me. We all sat there watching while Harry and Louis cheered them on. I suddenly remembered I had my phone. I found it and realized I had four missed calls from my dad.

"Crap." I muttered. I got up from my seat and headed for the door.

Suddenly someone grabbed me from the arm, "Where are you heading so quick?" Louis asked me with the slightest worry in his tone.

"My dad. He must need something."

"Well, let me take you there."

"Oh, no, its alright I can walk."

"Let me take you."

"Its fine.Let me walk."

"No."

"Yes."

"No. Thats final."

"Alright." I finally agreed as I became aware of my throbbing head.

"Harry, I'm taking Ava home. Be back in a little bit." Louis said as he took my hand leading me out the door.

We went to the looby and as we made our way out the doors we were both bombarded with screaming fans. They screamed and yelled so much I couldn't rell what they were saying. Louis rushed me through to a car and I got in. He shut the door behind me . He stood out there and gave a couple of them autographs and took some pictures before opening the door and shutting it right away. Louis told the man where I lived and he drove away to the sound of screaming girls chasing us.

I looked at my right arm and realized I was missing a sleeve. "Your fans are viscious. Aren't they?"

"Yes. But you got to love them."

The rest of the drive was pretty much silent. But it was a comfortable silencce. One that I wouldn't mind because It was with Louis. All too soon the car pulled up to my house. I got out and gave Louis a kiss through the window.