Chapter 1

Here I am again. Sat in school being blamed for everything that goes wrong. I'll admit, it was kinda my fault. I got bored at lunch so I threw my salad that I really didn't want to eat at my best friend, Anny, and she threw it at this 'popular' girl who screamed, everyone looked over and bam!

FOOD FIGHT.

I'm now sat in the principles office waiting for him to tell me off and send me back to class. That's what ALWAYS happens so nothing will change.

"Ruby, you can go through now" the school securary says as she looks round the corner into the waiting room. I stand up and do the same walk to his office that I do most weeks.

I nock on his door and enter.
"Ah, Ruby. How lovely to see you again." He says, acting different to normal, more happier.

Hm.. Wierd.

"You really need to stop getting into trouble don't you."

"Yes sir but it wasn't my fault!" I try to get out of it but it never works.

"Ah sure it wasn't, anyway" he starts as the phone rings, "I have a phone call for you."
He nods towards the black phone, sat neatly on his desk.

"Hello?" I answer cautiously.

"Ruby!" my dad's voice bellows down the phone. Shit.

"Ah hey dad! How're you? Good? Yeah? Sorry gotta go!" I say and try to put the phone down.

"Don't you DARE put that phone down" he growls from the other end.

"Okay." I say in a small voice.

"Ruby, how many times are you going to get in trouble! I have been called SEVEN TIMES IN THE PAST TWO WEEKS ABOUT YOU!!" He shouts as I flinch away from the phone.

"I know dad, I'm sorry I'll-"

"Nothing gets into your little head that you need to be more responsible unless I'm there breathing down your neck. That's is." He stops, I inhale deeply and wait for him to start talking again.
"Someone is on the way to pick you up and your coming on tour with me and the boys."

"WHAT," I scream down the phone, "You can't do that! What about my friends! School work! You can't just take me away!"

"Yes I can and I will. You don't even care about school and I'm sure time away from your friends will help." he growls. "You will be taken to your aunties to pack whatever you what to bring, I'll buy anything extra that you need. And then you will be brought to London, where we are now. You will come on the tour bus with me and the boys for the REST OF THE TOUR See you soon Ruby. Love you."

I mumble a small "Love you too" and put the phone down.

I look towards the principle and nod. He walks to the door and opens it, letting me out first. He then starts talking to the receptionist.

"Take Ruby to the taxi will you? I don't want her running away." He smiles at me and walks back into his office.

The receptionist walks me to the car and shuts the door, waiting In till it was out of sight before she goes back into the school.

After I get in the car from packing my things, there is really nothing to do. I sigh and start fiddling with the sleeves of my leather jacket. I don't really look the the type of person who gets into trouble a lot. But I sure act like it. I have natural bright blond, curly hair with a side fringe, bright blue eyes and tan skin. I wear thick black cat eye eyeliner and mascara. However, I do smoke cigarettes every now and then.

I feel like my dad doesn't know me atall anymore. I never see him. Just have a few phone calls, every know and then. I have definitely changed the way I look since I last saw him and the boys a year ago.