Chapter 13

My eyes fluttered open the next morning and a smile instantly made its way onto my face.

"Morning baby" Zayn breathed and nuzzled his face in the hair on my shoulder.

"Morning" I said back.

"Everyones up already, I didn't want to wake you because you were exhausted last night and you looked so peaceful" He said and kissed my forehead. I nodded at him and stretched out.

"Lets get up? Yeah?" I said, quietly.

"Wait" Zayn said suddenly.

"What?" I asked.

"I need my morning kiss," Zayn said with a smile, " I haven't woken up next to you for so long." He chuckled and leaned towards me.

I connected out lips and moved them gently. Zayn moaned at the back of his throat and pulled away. He connected out foreheads.

"I love you" He whispered.

"I love you" I whispered back.

I rolled out of bed and froze at the feeling between my legs.

"Pumpkin? You okay? Does it hurt?" Zayn said running over to me.

"No, doesn't hurt, it just feels wierd." I replied and took the shirt he had in his hand and pulled it over my head.

We walked into the living room, hand in hand. Everyone was sat on the sofas. Harry, Louis, Niall and Liam.

"Ah, you two are literally the cutest." Niall said. The others all smiled and nodded at us.

"Hey!" Lou said as she walked in the room. She stopped to smile at me and Zayn then carried onto the sofas.

"Okay, so Paul is stuck in meetings all day with all the other body guards and people like that so its probably best if you six stay here all day. For safety reasons. Is that okay?" Lou asked.

"Yeah, of course. We can occupy ourselves for the day." Liam said and with that, Lou left to go to the meetings.

"Want to play truth or dare?" Liam said. We all agreed before sitting in a circle on the floor.

"Ooh," Louis suddenly exclaimed. "We have something to tell you guys" He finished.

"We?" Liam asked. Louis looked down and his and Harry entwined fingers.

"Oh my god." I screamed while standing up. "You finally asked him!" I ran over and hugged the two smiling lads. I squeezed them tight and kissed their cheeks.

"Congratulation dudes!" Liam exclaimed, while hugging them. We all shared a group hug to congratulate the newest couple in town.

"Truth or dare?" Niall asked Harry.

"Why me first?" He moaned. "Uh, truth I guess?"

"Have you ever had it up the bum?" He asked. Harry looked at him with wide eyes.

"Wha? What kind of, I mean. uh, no" Louis pulled his blushing boyfriends face towards his chest and kissed the top of his head. Once Harrys face had calmed down, he came out of Louis hold to ask the question.

"Zayn, Truth or Dare?"

"Dare" He said, rubbing his hand up and down my back.

"Give Ruby a love bite," He said with a smirk. Zayn looked at me and I made a small nod to say that it was okay. He slowly moved towards me neck and first of all placed a small kiss on the pale skin.

After a few small kisses, he bit a love bite into my skin. My eyes rolled shut and I moved closer towards him when the tingles of pleasure shot through my body. Zayn finished and placed another kiss ontop of it.