"Ice skating" you grin.

"DOLL, THIS WAS A BAD IDEA! A VERY VERY BAD IDEA!" Bucky yells as he wobbles precariously on the ice. You'd only gone ice-skating once in your life before and that was when you had your 8th birthday party at an ice rink with your friends. You couldn't even believe that you still remembered how to skate. You still couldn't believe that the famous ex-assassin and Winter Soldier could go months in the freezing cold of Romania, dispatch hostiles and save the world almost every day, but not manage to skate across the ice rink without looking like an elephant on a tightrope. You stopped trying to teach Bucky how to skate when he started pulling you down every time he fell.

The two of you looked like a mess. A very cute, clumsy, adorable mess. Bucky falling all the time made you laugh until you looked like a spastic walrus with a stitch and with no sound coming out of your mouth. That would make you lose balance and fall making Bucky - who would just be recovering - lose his shit until the two of you would just be lying on the ice, gasping for breath with tears being squeezed out the sides of your eyes. Couples, young and old looked on with fondness, chuckling along softly to your loud peals of laughter on the rink. Families looked on knowingly, having their love stories played out in front of them. Husbands and wives shared shy and fleeting looks once again, the image of young love transporting them back to the start of their journey together. You and Bucky were oblivious, just living in the moment, enjoying the feel of cold ice on your cheeks, the distant warmth and presence of each other in a completely new and different yet familiar and homely city. You wished you could press pause and forever keep this moment in a snow globe.

"Remind me to never go ice-skating with you again," you say, back at the hotel.

"You were distracting me! How was I supposed to concentrate on trying to stay on my feet?!" he says with mock hurt.

"Buck, you're a superhero and one of Earth's Mightiest Heroes! I can't believe the famous Winter Soldier cannot ice-skate. Oh boy, Steve's going to have a field day when I tell him this"

"DO NOT TELL STEVE, I SWEAR TO GOD Y/N" he exclaims. You don't say anything but just maintain eye contact with Bucky as you bring up the hotel phone to your ear, ready to dial the Tower. Faster than you can see, the phone line is dangling, severed midway. You just see Bucky slipping his knives back somewhere onto his body. Your mouth just drops open, eyes alternating between the short, curly telephone line and Bucky's smirk. He was goading you.

Not being one to ever back down from a fight, you look around the room to try and find some leverage against Bucky, your eyes land on a glass of water on the table next to him. With the master plan in mind, you make sure to smirk at him and slowly get up. You make sure to add a little sway in your hips as you walk towards him, seeing the realisation dawn in his eyes. You straddle him, hands slowly drawing patterns on his shoulder as you lean in close and slightly tighten your thighs around him. His hands immediately grip your waist, pulling you closer to him. His legs spread, just so you can feel the muscles in his thighs.

"Fuck, that was hot" you murmured, lips ghosting over his ears. You can hear him gulp, and it nearly makes you laugh because this is just too easy. You have this soldier wrapped around your finger. His voice drops down an octave as he replies

"Never knew you liked my knives". If this were any other situation, where you weren't preoccupied with the thought of dumping cold water on Bucky's head, you would have been thoroughly ready for him. He knew what his voice did to you and you knew how much he liked to watch you taking the dominant role, rolling your hips as you rode out your bliss. You deliberately let out a small hum as your trace your lips around and down his ear, ghosting down the rough stubble on his sharp jawline, making sure to lightly bite down. The grip on your waist tightened a little bit. You angled your head a little bit to bring the two of you even closer. You were sharing the same breath as neither backed out of the intense eye contact you had. You wanted to him to give in first, to want you so much that he wouldn't see it coming. You bring your lips closer, almost teasing Bucky. His self-control snaps completely when you oh-so innocently bite your bottom lip. He growls low at the back of his throat before he buries a hand in his hair and pulls you in close for a searing kiss.