He was teasing you, you were so sure of it. Trapped between his body and the wall, you can't help but be turned on immensely. God, just looking at him, his beautiful blue eyes, that jawline, those pink lips sent waves after waves of arousal pooling in your core. Not caring about the wedding anymore, you yank him closer by the collar of his white shirt and kiss him deeply. You both laugh into the kiss, although your breath hitches when he tugs on the dress and it pools around your feet, leaving in nothing but your white underwear. He pauses for a second to look at you and you literally stop breathing when he slowly traces a finger down your lips, your throat, down the valley of your breasts. He continues down your stomach and to the line of your underwear. It's nothing fancy, just a cotton white underwear but it's rapidly becoming one of Bucky's favourites. You figure that out when you see his throat bob and his pupils dilate even further.

"you ok?" you smirk, finally having the upper hand on him. It's like he breaks out of a trance, hungry eyes staring back at you, the telltale blue of his eyes just a thin ring around his dilated pupils. Without a word, he just picks you up by your thighs pinning you to the wall, watching how your tits jiggle with the movement and how a surprised gasp leaves your lips. Your hands automatically lock behind his neck, now pulling him in for a frenzied kiss, while your bodies are pushed together as tight as possible. He kisses you with everything he has, with your teeth clacking together sometimes and little needy whimpers leaving both of your mouths. And when you start to run out of breath, he doesn't stop, he just nips at your chin, your neck, that sweet spot that makes you say his name in the breathless way he loves so much. You frantically pull at his shirt and blazer, urging him to take it off. He puts you down for what only feels like a second, maintaining full eye contact as he practically whips off his jacket. Neither of you can stand it anymore and your hands fumble as you try to undo the buttons on Bucky's white shirt. You can feel yourself becoming wetter and wetter with every second that goes by, the pulsing in your core not relenting until Bucky fucks you hard and fast. And even though the bed is right behind him and you could take it slowly and passionately, all you want is for Bucky to hoist you up, and fuck you into the wall over and over again until you can't even scream his name as you come. You weren't going to be able to look at this wall the same way again.

Your hands roam over his bare chest that you've come to know so well over the years, over the countless scars that have littered his body over the years. You both know you care for him, accept him for who he is and always be proud of how strong Bucky was to go through all of the pain Hydra caused him over the years. But showing him this love was something you could do after the wedding. And he understood that too. Right now, all you wanted was him. All of him.

Bucky pins you to the wall before sinking down to his knees and the sight of him just kneeling in front of you, kissing down your stomach and round the edge of your underwear will always be a view you will never get used to. He looks back up at you as innocently as he can and an unexpected groan leaves your mouth. Bucky's pinning your waist to the wall and takes his time teasing you while your thighs start to shake. Your hands are tangled in his hair, and you tighten your grip almost painfully when he pulls the band of your underwear back with his teeth and snaps back against your skin. You would never get used to sex with this man. It's like you don't exist except for where he touches you. You can barely feel the ache in your back from arching so much; you just want him to do something.

Finally, understanding your impatience, Bucky doesn't stall anymore and drags your underwear down your legs.

"Wait, wait wait Buck stop for a sec" you pant. He looks up at you confused, wondering if there was some way he crossed a line or he had hurt you. But you grab his left arm and rip the glove off his hand so you can feel the cold metal on your skin.