"Are you sure you guys don't wanna come?" Gold asked one last time as she held the pearl as well.

   We shook our heads, insisting it wasn't our place to go; that this was their business as much as we would love to help.

    "Wait," I held out my hand, "you have to stand out in the rain." They looked at me, confused.

     "What?" They asked in unison, both holding the orb. I repeated my words. They sighed and reluctantly stepped outside and onto the street.

    They both held the orb and closed their eyes, bracing for it. I assumed they both imagined where they wanted to go, because the pearl started to glow a bright purple.

    It shook and shined, before swirls surrounded them as the rain poured down. The rain drenched them, their lively hair sticking to their skin and their clothes dripping wet.

    The swirls stared to consume them, floating around their bodies to create a shield. Before they were completely swallowed up, I yelled to them.

     "Guys! I lied! You didn't have to step out into the rain!" I laughed deviously. Draco and Rainbow gave me a goofy look, while Gold and Funneh looked at me with annoyed faces.

    "Are you kidding me!?" Gold shouted as Funneh giggled from the entire foolery. Draco, Rainbow, and I waved goodbye to them as they did the same to us.

    Then the swirls gobbled them up. It shot up and then stretched sideways, until it disappeared completely in a matter of seconds. Where they once stood merely seconds ago, was empty and the rain pounded on.

    We shut the doors to the house, locking it after turning off the lights. With Funneh's house locked and dark, we retreated (quickly because of the rain) back to Rainbow's house where we would spend the rest of the day until we went back to our own houses.

• G O L D •

    The swirls surrounded us completely, before we were thrown into a crossing between portals. The tunnel around us was a blurry background that consisted of blue and gold, with specks of white in it.

     We were thrown forward, our bodies moving fast in the same direction as we floated aimlessly in the tunnel.

    Funneh pokes her hand through the flurry of colors that the tunnel was made of. They were like clouds, pushing aside by her hand to reveal an abyss underneath it.

   Then the clouds in the tunnel shifted into different colors. What was once blue and gold was now orange and green.

    Then our clothes started changing. Funneh's regular white T-shirt morphed into her black cardigan and green shirt as a blue electric glow passed down her torso.

    Then her flannel pajama shorts changed into her old white shorts as the same wave of electrical blue shocks glided down her body. Her black socks formed into her black tennis shoes where the wave faded out as it reached the end of her feet. Her body was completely dried now.

     Then a soft glowing wave of yellow bubbles started down my own body, transforming my onesie into my old clothes that I'd wear here: a grey cardigan with the shoulders missing, a white shirt, blue shorts with one white dot on each side, and black boots. I too, was now completely dry.

    Funneh and I looked at each other, amazed. "Woah!" She shouted. It echoed throughout the tunnel.

   Then a large white glowing portal appeared at the end of a tunnel. And before we knew it, we passed through it.

   We landed on our feet, wobbling and dizzy, but other than that we were fine. Or rather, Funneh ended up falling down the moment we arrived on the ground.