3

Sober enhouh to write this.

N/o pov:

"No no no Mister, your room it's like a dumpster. " pointing upstairs and stomping her foot.

"It's my room. I'll clean it whenever I want" the same habit as his mother by stomping his foot and looking like a mad puppy with little fists trembling by his anger.

"Lead your father and show him our room then go clean your dirty room Mister " smiling at her 'husband '.

Jungkook looked up at the boy that already walked lazily upstairs as he understood that he needed to follow.

Looking in front of him he saw that indeed the boy was leaning of the door frame and in front if his office was a door that had a 'k' on it.

"That's your office and the door next your room " pointing behind then pop a bubble of gum.

"Uhm, oh thanks darling. That's was aaammm.. Nice of you " and saw the boy disappearing in his own room leaving the door open. Was... Was it an invitation?

Going forward he went in looking at the nice set office and the clean smell of it. Like home... But his home office smelled so not like home.

Not before sitting going to sit at the office he just wanted a last peak at the boy that had a red nail polish bottle painting his toes.

'Lovely'