Taehyung and Jungkook got out of the car and made their way inside the ghostly building.

At first, it seemed as if no life had lived here but when they stepped their foot inside, it was a different world.

What Jungkook said was true.

Everything was pearl white and shiny, even the people were walking around in white gowns. As if it was a museum, luxurious paintings were hung up on the wall and the interior design was very modern.

There were patients and doctors left and right. Taehyung opened his mouth in amazement as he followed Jungkook to the front desk.

"Hi."

"Hello, are you here as a visitor?"

"No, I'm looking for Dr. Harrison. I called in yesterday but I didn't get the chance to ask about him."

"Alright just a moment please." Said the nurse as she checked the monitor on her computer.
"He is currently treating a patient at the moment."

"Is there any way I can see him?" Jungkook asked.

"You can wait in the visitors' area just right there. I'll call you up once Dr. Harrison is finished." The nurse replied, pointing to the seats behind them.

"Okay, thank you."

While the two waited, Taehyung wanted to go to the restroom.

"I need to go to the bathroom. Know where it is?" The older asked.

"Straight down the hallway, upstairs to the second floor and turn right before a red sign."

"Okay, I'll be right back."

As Taehyung made his way over to the bathroom, he passed by a couple patients. All of them seemed to be joyfully spending their day inside this pure white building.

It completely wasn't what Taehyung had thought a mental hospital would be like.

When he made his way upstairs and turned right before the red sign just as Jungkook had said, he saw the male restroom sign.

But before he headed in, he saw a patient being carried down the hallway in a hospital bed.

The patient was stripped down to the bed with leather belts and had multiple bruises on her face. She was jerking and trying to get out while two nurses tried to hold her down.

"Let me go!!" She screamed, ripping off the belts and falling off the wheeling bed.

Taehyung jumped back as he was terrified and shocked at what he was looking at. Was he supposed to be here?

"Get her!" The nurses yelled.