Bailey was talking with her mother on the cellphone just a few steps ahead Kaycee and Sean, who were walking side by side.

He was with his hands in his pockets, looking to the ground.

 - Hey, it is everything okay? You look nervous. - Kaycee said to him.

He stared at her as if she had taken him off from a trance.

Sometimes he got scared how well she could read his mind. 

On the other hand, Sean could never guess what she was thinking. Kaycee was the most unpredictable person in the world, and this always make Sean freak out.

- Hm, I am fine Kayc, just a little tired. Can I talk about this with you later?

- This conversation seems to made you feel pretty anxious. Of course, you can always count on me - She smiled. Kaycee got a little worried about this. Sean was acting very weird after Will's conversation.

*

After a couple of minutes deciding where they were going to have lunch, they went to a sushi restaurant, since everybody loves japanese food.

The ride was pretty funny. At the end, Josh got the front seat, while Bailey, Kaycee and Julian seated behind. They sang loudly all the songs that played at the radio.

Getting there, Bailey and Kaycee sat at one side of the table, Sean and Josh at the other and Julian at the end of the table.

They spent almost two hours there, eating, chatting and laughing, what they always do when they are together.

Sean started to look at each one of his best friends. It was crazy how differents they were and even so, they get along so well.

Josh was laughing so hard that Sean was almost sure that he had wasabi coming out of his nose. Josh was Sean's friend since they met each other at the auditions for IMMABEAST, at the same day that he met Kaycee.  Josh was the funniest guy Sean ever met. He always tried to do his best to make his friends laugh or even smile. It was really difficult to see Josh sad or upset, because for him, bad time does not exist. 

Next to Josh, was Julian, who was making Josh laugh so hard. Sean met him two years before the rest of them, at a hip-hop competition. Julian was the kind of guy that you do not get tired of. He was one of the kindest persons anyone can met. He was genuine, humble and funny as hell. The one that you have to keep with you for the rest of your life.

Bailey was next to Julian. Sean met Bailey at the first day of class of the academy. Since then, she was like a sister to him. Bailey was one of the sweetest persons of the world. She was funny, careful and very responsible, despite being the youngest of the group.

Then, Kaycee. Sean was never really sure of anything when it comes to her. She was his confident. Probably, the person who knows him the most in the entire world. They spend 24/7 together. And he could trust her his life. She was the most unpredictable, extroverted, weird, funny person in the whole galaxy. She was his pair for life. A lot of people even joke they were suppose to be together as a couple, but they were too friends for that, right?

- SEAN!!!!!!!! - the four of them screamed his name, who was staring at Kaycee.

- What???? Sorry, I was thinking too deep - He seemed to be so confused. Were they calling him for a long time?

 - Let's pay the bill man - Julian said laughing - I think the wasabi entered in your brain just like Josh's - Everybody chuckled.

On the way back, Sean left each one in their houses: First Josh, then Bailey, Julian, and at least, Kaycee, who lives just 2 blocks from Sean.

When he parked the car on the front of Kaycee's house, she turned to look into his eyes.

- So, can you tell me what you want to talk to me? - Kaycee was at the front seat, since she was the last one to be left - I am kind of worried about you, you were really quiet today.

- So, Will invited me to teach a class at BUILDABEAST. 

- Sean Charles Lew, you are kidding me!! This is freaking awesome, congratulations!! I am so happy for you. - Kaycee jumped and envolved Sean in a hug.

His body shuddered, and his heart started to beat much faster. 

"Dude, wtf? what is happening with you?"  Sean thought for a minute.

- Thanks, Kaycee, but I don't know if I am capable of it. The event is going to be in two weeks and I need to focus as freak to think about it and...

- If you refuse this opportunity, I am going to punch you, Lew - Kaycee stared fixedly at his eyes - C'mon Sean, you are the most talented person that I have ever met. I am ridiculously serious.

Sean smiled and messed up her hair, making her giggle.

- There is one more thing that I did not tell you. It is a pair class, so I need someone to dance with. And that is the part that you enter. - Sean scratched the back of his head.

- Really??? Of course I will dance with you, Sean!!! Thanks for thinking of me, of course I will do this!!

- This make me so relieved, you don't have idea.

- Oh you idiot, you don't have to feel like this, we are going to do great! So, when we start?

- So, I thought maybe you can come to my house tomorrow so we can start to think about the choreography, what you think?

- Perfect! I will be there then! Thank you for inviting me for this, Sean.

- You are always going to be my partner, Kayc.

 Kaycee huged him again, making his body feeling electrified.

They said goodbye, she opened the door's car and left, entering her house.

He drove to his house, grinning from ear to ear.

_____________________________

Hey guuuuys! How are you?

So, I'm sorry that I did not uploaded the history this weekend, but I got pretty busy with my studies :/

Let me know what you are thinking of the history, and sorry for the long chapter (if you guys felt kind of tired to read this, tell me so I can write smaller ones!)

Leave your opinions about, PLEASE!

Do not forget that english is not my native language, so sorry if you find some mistakes lol

See you soon, Bia :)