Gmg

*time skip to the real events*

"Welcome to the the year x797(?) Annual Grand Magic Games" Champati said with a new wig.

"And we have ourselves the one and only yajima and Jenny red light helping commentate these games please tell who do you is going win out of the 10 teams that are supposed to participating this year"he added.

" Well I have to put my fate in fairy tail considering they are a very active guild"yajima replied.

"No it's gonna be blue Pegasus for sure " Jenny said with a wink.

"Alright in 8th place we have quattro Cerberus... In 7th blue Pegasus... In 6th lamias scale... In 5th we have mermaid heel... In 4th we have Raven tail... In 2nd place we have a tie between the new guild raging claw and fairy tail... In first place we have tie between sabertooth and the new guild blazing Phoenix" Champati said with excitement.

Fairy tail looked over at blazing Phoenix. They saw two figures that stood out to them. One had his head down so his black and blue hair covered his face and he was wearing a mask. The other was wearing a red cloak that had a hoodie that covered his face.

They just looked away and walked up to there chambers to get ready for the games.

As soon as everyone left the stadium the announcer started to say the challenge. "The first challenge of this year's games will be.... Oh an easy one the person who can make the most noise" Yajima said.

"I'll take this one" AJ said jumping over the railings.

"For fairy tail we have gajeel Redfox... For Raven tail we have null pudding... For mermaid heel Beth Vander wood... For lamia scale We have Toby... For sabertooth orga... For raging claw we have elieen Bama... For blue Pegasus Eve... for quattro Cerberus rocker... And for blazing Phoenix The one and only king of apocalypse AJ Dragonia! " Champati said as AJ took of his mask and gave a pantie wetting grin.

Fairy tail was shocked.

"Natsu guess you could take off your hoodie to huh" AJ shouted to the cloaked figure.

"Sure it was getting annoying" He said reaviling his longer pink hair. "Wow look at that fairy tail's natsu the salamander dragneel and AJ the king of apocalypse dragnoia are in blazing Phoenix! Alright on with the competition you while yell in the microphone and it will give you a rating, highest rating wins" The announcer said.

Gajeel got 4000

Null pudding got 60

Beth got 89

Toby got 275

Orga got 1289

Eileen got 375

Eve got 90

Rocker got 94

Now it was AJ turn.

"Guess it's my turn" He said walking up to the mike and gave a playful toothy grin. Many females had nosebleeds. He sucked in a lot of air and roared.

It was so loud everyone had to cover their ears. Fairy tail just saw the image of agnologia behind him. They all stared in shock.

He finished and the microphone was broken. "Ahh" AJ laughed. "Well I guess I won that" He said walking over to his chamber.

"What the heck just happened" Someone from the audience said.

"Wow aj dragnoia just broke the mic" The announcer said in amazement.

"Wow just how powerful are his vocal cords" Chapiti said in his usual sound.

"They are powerful as a dragon chap" Yajima said. "Alright are next event will be the rabbit queen kagura vs once again the king of apocalypse AJ Dragonia any comments Jenny" Champati said.