Chapter 4: The Blind Wolf

Sorry for the long wait! I almost forgot about this. I hope you guys enjoy chapter 4.~

~Next Stop Japan~

Said the conductor stopping the train next to it destination.
The subway train was coming to it next stop, Japan.
It reach it location and stop. The train's doors open and all the passenger starts coming/walking out.
A girl came out of the subway train and heading up the stairs. She was wearing a gray and violet sweater, red and black hat with claw marks design and a bit of stitches, short brown hair and velvet highlights, blue pants, gray launcher holder, black and white sneakers, black hole gloves, and wearing a velvet bluish mix blindfold covering her eyes. And a black and mint green traveling backpack.
"😑" She was walking around and seeing a sign.

~Welcome to Japan/Beigoma~

"...................." S looks at the sign as people were walking past or back through the streets.
".................." She started walking looking around parts of the city.

Somewhere...

"AAAHHH!!!!!!! I'M LATE!!!!!!! I'M SOO LATE!!!!!!" Valt runs and was late for school... Again. He was running like sonic the hedgehog.
S was walking through parts with houses and took a turn.
"Graaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! AAAHHH!!!!!!!" Valt spotted S up ahead and can't stop running.
S turns her head around and see a charging blue hair hedgehog boy.

*BAM*

They, mostly Valt, bump into each other in a really hard impact.
"Ow, ow, ow, ow!!!" Valt sits up and touch his red mark on his forehead. S rubs hers too.
"Ow... Hmm..... Huh?" Valt looks at the person he bumped into.
"........" S looks at him.
"I am so sorry, I didn't see where I was going and, and!..." Valt was embarrassed and don't know what else to say. S gets up and hand him a hand.
"Uh?..." Valt grabs her hand and gets up on his feet.
"Sorry, about that. Hehehehehe........" He scratch the back of his head and chuckled nervously.
".................." S flicks Valt's forehand were his red mark is.
"?! Ow!!!" Valt touch his aching red mark it still hurts when you touch it.
"What was that for!!??" He look at her with a mad face. S walks away not replying or listening.
"HEY!!!!!!!!💢💢💢" Valt yelled at her to get her attention. S took a turn from a different path.
"COME BACK, I'M NOT- Huh!?" Valt runs to the path that S walk to but she was gone like she disappeared like air or poof.
"Where did he.... Or she???..... Go???" He looks around.
"Hmmm.........." Then Valt realized something. School...
"AAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I FORGOT I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!!!!!" He starts panicking and running.

|| Pause ||

Valkyrie: What?... You think the story is all about us?... People have interesting lives too. Just like are parents. 😜🌟

Play

Valt was late to school...... Again, not a big surprise.
And he was being lectured again. When will he ever learns to stay on time?....

Later After School Because Nobody Cares...

The bey club was at the rooftop training.
Valt was staring at his bey. Toko and Nika tries to get his attention. Snapping their fingers, waving their hands, and other stuff to get people attention.
"Hold on, I got this..." Wakiya was holding a blow horn.
"This is how you get someone attention." He smirks and holds it close to Valt's ear and press the button.
"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Valt screams and fell on the ground and then he got himself up.
"What was that for!?!?!?!?!?!?!" Valt yelled at Wakiya with a angry face.
"To get you back to reality from your head of deep thoughts." Wakiya puts his blow horn away.
"I do not!..." Valt pouts angrily.
"Yeah, you kinda do...." The twin nod and agreed with Wakiya.
"Not helping!..." Valt look at them both with a pointing finger and back with Wakiya.
"Then why did you use the blow horn at on my ear!" Valt can still hear the ringing in his ear.
"Because it work didn't it." Wakiya secretly smirk.
Valt pouts and huffs.
"What's on your mind buddy?" Ranatro asked.
"Hmmm...... I can't stop thinking about that boy I met when I was late to school...." Valt couldn't get that boy from earlier out of his head. But he thinks it was a boy or maybe he was a she???
"What boy?" Daigo raise an eyebrow.
"More importantly what does he looks like?" Wakiya ask with sass.
"Hmm, well?.... He has short brown hair, a gray and violet sweater, and I think he was wearing a blindfold too???" Valt tries to remember what the boy from earlier looks like.
"The Blind Wolf...." Wakiya said.
"What?" Valt was confuse and didn't get that. Did he heard Wakiya right?
"The Blind Wolf! Man, get it in your tiny brain of yours...!!" Wakiya poke on Valt's forehead.
"The Blind Wolf is a mysterious blader. He's  unbeatable and never lost to any single blader in his life. I heard who ever beats him will get scared for life, see stuff that no one never seen before, and he's very dangerous to be around with.
"And how do you know about the Blind Wolf, Wakiya?" Shu asked and raise an eyebrow.
"The internet, their a website about it. Here let me show you. Toko, can I borrow that." Wakiya asked.
"Sure." Toko hands his tablet to Wakiya.
"Thank you." Wakiya started typing and found the website.
"Look..." He shows them the website.

"Wwwooooowww!" That was the guy's reaction of the website.
"No one ever seen him... They try to take photos but the Blind Wolf is so hard to spot and in person. Well, expect now..." Wakiya looks at Valt. So did everyone.
Valt looked at them.
"How do you and I know it's the blind wolf?" Valt said if it might be someone else.
"Who wears a blindfold over their eyes?" Wakiya was annoyed.
"....Umm..... Blind people?...."
"Yeah... For people who got surgery!!!" Wakiya yelled. Valt flinch from the yelling.
Then a few seconds Ranatro and Wakiya started arguing and fighting like they always do every day.

Later After School...

Valt was walking home from school. He stopped as the cars passing through. The walking sign logo turn on and the cars stopped. Their were least cars and Valt started walking through the white chalk line for safety to get to the other side.
But then out of nowhere a truck was driving high speed and out of control heading to Valt...

*BEEP BEEP*

The truck honk it's horn to get Valt's attention and make him get out of the way.
Valt turns his head and didn't have time to move.
Then someone run and push/tackle him out of the way. The truck pass through the streets.
Valt slowly open his eyes.
".................Uh?" He was laying on the ground with warm arms protecting around him.
S gets up and see if his okay.
Valt gets up.
"Y-y-you save me... Thank you."
S nod and then hits him on the head.
"Ow!!!" Valt touch his aching head.
S walk a.k.a speed walking away from Valt.
"That hurts!" Valt looks up and see S was already gone. He looks around and see S walking from a far distance.
"Maybe..... Maybe his not dangerous. Maybe his just.......... Miss understood." Valt looks away and started walking all the way home.
This is a new start of a weird but sharing friendship.
Hmm, I wonder how this will turn out...

To be continued...

What do you think?....
What do you guys think what will happen next?