34~right

sorry i've been gone for like a really long time, life is getting in the way.

BUT if you're bored let me just say that i highly recommend you watch this cartoon series called Welcome To The Wayne. you can find the episodes on kisscartoon and it's a really good show. 10/10. so if you can't find any TTS episodes i suggest you watch Welcome To The Wayne instead.

(theatre AU)

"okay (y/n) you need to stop this"
Ms Caroline looked sternly at (y/n), crossing her arms.

"what?..." (y/n) looked back at her, trying to look as innocent as possible.

the past few theatre practise sessions, (y/n) had been acting strange. instead of following the script perfectly like she always did, she was beginning to get off track.

the play was a recreation of Sleeping Beauty, (y/n) was Aurora and Varian got casted as the prince.

(y/n) has been going off script on the lovey scenes with Varian and had been completely avoiding the kiss that was supposed to wake Aurora up.

"what's going on, you know you're gonna have to kiss him for the play right? i understand if you're nervous about it but please, on opening night just let him kiss you?"

(y/n) reluctantly nodded, not like she had a choice anyway.

she never really liked Varian. he always seemed mean and cold. she didn't know that Varian was indeed, a big softie. but the way he wore big black coats and did alchemy scared (y/n).

she didn't want her first kiss to be with him.

//timeskip//

the play was almost about to end. (y/n) collapsed onto the floor as the audience watched, waiting for the next part.

at last, Varian walked up to her body. (y/n) felt nervous, not only was her first kiss about to be with a guy she didn't even like, but everyone would be watching!

she opened her eyes slightly as Varian leaned close. she opened them enough for her to look at varian but not enough for the audience to see.

suddenly (y/n) saw something glimmer in Varians eyes. something that she has never seen before.

it was everything she wanted. his eyes were soft and love filled. she could tell by his face that he liked her, and was more than happy to kiss her.

she looked back into his eyes. time was running out. did she really wanna kiss him? she wasn't sure. she could tell that there was a possibility that Varian liked her. but did she like Varian? she didn't know. she looked back at his lips, they were even closer now. he was getting closer.

time is moving by slowly yet so fast. was this really where her first kiss would find her? in front of an audience, with a guy that she wasn't sure if she wanted.

her thoughts were interrupted by something warm and soft.

it was Varians kiss. her eyes sprung wide open. she couldn't help but kiss back. it felt so wrong yet so right.

it was warm. it was loving. it was...everything she wanted.

she imagined a kiss with Varian would be her worst nightmare, but it felt good. it felt right. she didn't know how much she needed this before she had it.

his kiss was soft and sweet, he was gentle and loving with it. she hated to admit it but she was falling in love with Varian.

he pulled apart after a long 5 seconds and the crowd clapped.

a few scenes later and the play is over.
the performers are backstage talking. they all start to leave but (y/n) sits there, sitting in her seat staring blankly at the floor.

she felt a tap on her shoulder. it was Varian.

he scratched he back of his neck sheepishly.
"h-hey (y/n)...um"

then she noticed his dorky features that she never did before.

she noticed his cute little freckles she wanted to poke so badly. his rosy cheeks that looked to warm. his sky blue eyes filled with love. his dorky braces (PRETEND THAT HE HAS BRACES ITS HIGH SCHOOL) that gave him a little bit of a lisp. and his gorgeous messy hair and looked so soft.

she suddenly felt the need to pull him into a heated kiss right then and there.

"t-thanks for the kiss (y/n). sorry if it wasn't your dream kiss but i hope i could make it a little magical for yo-"

(y/n) cut him off and pulled his collar toward her and started kissing him.

Varian didn't hesitate for a second. he dreamed of this action coming from (y/n). he would never fight it.

all that time he fantasised at night of her grabbing him and pulling him into a kiss, and now it was finally happening. he smiled and held her waist.

"don't worry Varian, your kiss was perfect"
she said, pulling away.

she gave him a quick warm kiss on his cheek before skipping away.

Varian held his cheek and sighed.
"(y/nnnn)~"