Chapter 17:

Warning before hand this is a mature scene (sex scene basically) I hope that nobody from my school who knows me reads this because dear god, I'm dead!
Author's pov:
Sweat glistened, dripping smoothly as determination was evident on the godly sculptured face of the bunny hybrid; pleasure spiked high through the two, one drilling with deep rhythmic thrusts, the other writhing with the intense pleasure which they received. Clenching and squeezing the muscle which is being rammed into, each thrust builded an ecstasy Absorbed step to the eternal wonderland.
Tae was positioned with two of his wrists strapped and tied up to the head post of the comfortable, queen sized, bed frame. Head down ass up. A quite well paced rabbit hybrid, behind dominantly ravaging the tight hole, claiming what's his once again.
But all of a sudden Jungkook stopped and pulled out.
"D-daddy wh-y did you stop?" Panting heavily and still slightly trembling Tae questioned.
Jungkook didn't reply as he was concentrating on finding a specific item to carry out his desired plan to finally dominate Tae with a smirk plastered on him.
Poking his tongue at the side of his cheek was a trait that was done unknowingly.
"Ah here it is"
Confusion swept Tae's face as the 'mystery  item'  has been found from its hiding place.

"WHAT TH- AAahh!" Sensitive as Tae was, he was overwhelmed by the vibrating ring, which glided perfectly around his small shaft. Reaching the base of Tae's shaft, Jungkook's firm grip remained locked with the ring, slipping back into the tight ring of muscle ( that was constantly clenching around thin air in search of something to fill in the void).
Grunting deeply as his dick was being almost gripped in a way that made him almost tip over the edge immediately.

"D-Daddy I-I think IM GOING TO CUM S-soon !" The vibration that the ring produced coursed deliciously through his veins.
A door slam echoed through their ears.
"Tae-"
Shaking from still being thrusted into by Jungkook who does not care about the mystery person in their bedroom, Tae tried to look up only seeing a glimpse of the person who barged in:
Min Yoongi...

So some sudden drama, who is Yoongi? What role does he play? Well next chapter you shall find out.
Bye for now.