"you're so on." jeno smirked, lunging towards jaemin and gripping his hips. he smirked at the boy before pulling them both underneath the water. jeno sloppily kissed his boyfriend, pressing their bodies closer together before bringing them both back up for air.

the first thing jaemin did when he was at the surface was smash his lips back onto jeno's without warning. there was no other way to describe how the younger felt when the couple kissed other than pure bliss and happiness. the older happily accepted jaemin's kiss, locking his arms protectively around his boyfriend's waist. when they disconnected, jeno ran a hand through jaemin's wet hair and pressed their foreheads together.

"i love you." the older mumbled, eyeing the most beautiful human he'd ever laid his eyes on. jaemin blushed lightly, bringing the other boy into an affectionate hug. "i love you too." he whispered sweetly.

suddenly, yet once again, the younger was pulled back down into the water. he internally giggled at jeno's eager playfulness before the two started gently wrestling each other in the large ocean.

the sunset- which had become jaeno's thing since they did everything together each day during them, was starting to present itself. 'the nostalgia hour', as jaemin called it.

the boys could see the sun sinking down into the sea, and decided to get out of the water. they walked to the area they picked earlier and grabbed the two small towels they brought with them.

jaemin dried his hair while jeno dried his arms and legs. they didn't bring extra clothing, so they sat down on their towels and let their clothes dry with the air.

jeno pulled his boyfriend onto his lap, arms snaking around his waist as they both watched the dark orange and yellow rays of light slowly disappear. the area was quiet, most people had gone home.

the older took advantage of the time to look at jaemin's features. the sun in his face made him look ethereal, as if he wasn't real. and that fact always managed to make butterflies swarm in jeno's stomach.

the younger caught the boy's staring and turned to him, smiling cutely before pecking his lips several times. jeno rested his head on jaemin's shoulder, placing chaste, loving kisses on his neck.

"you and sunsets are my favorite things in this world." jaemin told with a happy sigh, messing with jeno's fingers that were on his lap. the older only smiled at his words, relaxing his body and leaning into jaemin's touch.

"i'm gonna marry you someday."

the younger heard that sentence, and smiled up at the sky, loving his precious baby and how much he changed him.

he briefly went back to how he used to be, sneaking out late at night, drinking, partying, and just being an out of control kid since the beginning.

now, his ways were different.

and it was all thanks to lee jeno.

the couple shared a soft, yet passionate kiss before slowly pulling away and returning to watching the sunset.

"i will be waiting for you, until that day comes."

— end —

«🖊»

it's shitty i know :/

i'm sorry this took so long, i started school again and it took away my time to write

another story will be published some time within this and the next week, so be ready for that one ;)

thank you for sticking with this story all the way through, i really just love u all

you're appreciated. you're loved. and remember, you're never alone.

— áltura

— áltura. 💘