|18| Oikawa Tooru |Talents|

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Hey-!"

"Oh n-"

"HEY!" Bokuto yells loudly as he throws open the door. Akaashi attempts to slide further down the couch to go unnoticed, but his attempt proves futile against Bokuto's Akaashi detector. "I knew you would be here! Stop skipping volleyball practice Aghaaaaaashi!"

"Oya? Kei~ Don't try to hide from me~! You knew we had practice too!" Kuro purrs while sliding over to Tsukishima. The large blonde resigns himself to his fate as the large ravenette begins to bother him.

"What are you guys doing here?" Sugawara asks from his seat in the back. Tendo and Terushima try their most intimidating faces behind him.

"Well! We came to come see if you guys want to go watch the girls practice! The coach said we could have the rest of practice off to do whatever!"

"I'm totally going!" Terushima cheers while running to the two volleyball players sides. Kuro wiggles his eyebrows at Oikawa until the brunette decides to speak up.

"Alright! As your vice president I'm authorizing a group field trip! Theatre nerds up and out!"

------

"Woah, the girls are good!" Tendo cheers loudly. Terushima whoops loudly beside him and Sugawara tries to calm them down. His method isn't working though; the two begin to get louder and louder.

"Shut the hell up and sit down." Tsukishima growls at the two. They both shiver before sliding back into their respective seats. Sugawara sends a grateful look towards Tsukishima who nods in response. "Dude, she's really good." Oikawa hears Kuro mutter.

He looks over to where the ravenette is looking, and wow is she amazing. At least in the looks department. Oikawa has yet to see her play. She stands at the end of the court and breathes slowly before spinning the ball in her hands. Her eyes shoot open and a small smile graces her face. The ball flies into the air and she runs to hit it. She jumps and flies forward, her palm striking the ball with immense power. The jump serve flies across the net and hits the ground right next to an opposing player. The gym becomes silent as everyone stares at the girl. All of the sudden the whole female team erupts into cheers.

"Even though I see that every practice it never fails to amaze me (F/n)-chan!" One of the girls yell loudly. Oikawa continues to stare at her with his mouth wide open.

"Holy shit..." Kuro says lowly. The owlish boy beside him nods his head in agreement.

"I've yet to see anything that has made me want to go back to volleyball until now." Oikawa says in awe. His mind continues to replay the serve over and over again. The tall blonde beside him clears his throat loudly before tapping his shoulder.

"Don't you think that looked oddly like you're jump serve?" He questions in his monotone voice. The rest of the males all look around at each other before nodding their heads in agreement. "Well, I'm not going to be the only one who can serve like that..." Oikawa says with an awkward laugh.

"Yeah, but I've seen her set before as well, and now that I think about it, her volleyball style is similar to yours overall." Kuro says says in confusion. The chocolate haired male frowns before pulling out his phone. He jumps in shock as he sees the time.

"Guys, it's almost time for that newbie to show up to try out and the theatre rooms a mess! We have to go, like, now!" Oikawa exclaims before rushing out along with the rest of the Theatre club. Your eyes follow the bunch of boys in confusion as you watch them rush out of the gymnasium.