Chapter 6: You're Who?

Start from the beginning

"Oh, there you are!" Uraraka-san was yelling from the other side of the hallway.

'Does everyone do that these days?' I wonder.

She then notices Kaminari there and starts to pretend that she saw nothing while walking away.

Kaminari POV

"No, Uraraka-san, please come back it's not like that!" (L/n) yells back. "This guy is just stupid so he came by himself."

"But, then I should leave, right? I mean Kaminari-kun would probably be happier-" Uraraka-san starts but I shoot her a glare just in time.

"Don't mind this guy! Let's eat together!" (L/n) invites her. "Oh, but you two should really go eat lunch with your friends. I'm perfectly happy eating lunch alone."

"Oh, I know! Why don't you come to eat with us then!" Uraraka-san asks.

"No, that would be rude to just barge in on you guys." (L/n) says.

"No, don't worry Deku-kun and Iida-kun would be happy if you join!" Uraraka-san reassured her.

"Ok then, I'll leave if you don't like it though. Don't be afraid to tell me ok?" (L/n) says.

"Ok, ok, let's get going!" Uraraka-san says. Then she looks back at me in a face of horror as if saying 'I AM SO SO SO SORRY ABOUT THE FACT THAT I'M TAKING (L/N) AWAY DURING LUNCH AND THAT I FORGOT YOU WERE THERE THE WHOLE ENTIRE TIME.'

I sigh. I give her a thumbs up to tell her that it's fine, she looks a little less horrified but she was really apologetic. So I followed them back to the lunchroom and sat with Kirishima, Sero and Bakugou again.

"Omg, Kaminari did you lose to Uraraka?" Kirishima asks.

"Omg, Kaminari did you lose to Uraraka?" Sero asks.

"No, you guys I'm serious. Can you stop repeating the exact same thing, and what you guys are saying isn't making me feel the slightest bit better. Yes, yes I have lost to Uraraka."

"Omg! HE FINALLY ADMIT THAT HE LIKES HER~!!!" Kirishima and Sero said in unison.

"No, I did not. Which part of what I just said were you listening to?" I complain

"SHUT UP SCUM! YOU'RE ALL SO NOISY. I'M TRYING TO EAT LUNCH IN PEACE OVER HERE." Bakugou says angrily.

(Y/n) POV

I sit beside Uraraka-san and talk to Deku-kun and Iida-san while eating. They're all so nice and welcomed me. I was so happy to be able to eat lunch with so many people. Uraraka-san says that I could call her Ochako which made me really happy.

"(Y/n), do you like Kaminari-kun by any chance?" Ochako asks me out of nowhere.

"W-what, no, not at all. Why all of the sudden?" I ask, shocked by the question. 

"I mean you were eating lunch with him..."

"Like I said, that was just him being stupid and he came by himself. Even though I told him not too."

"I mean you like Deku-kun too, don't you?" I whispered in her ear so Midoriya couldn't hear me.

She started blushing really hard which was extremely cute.

"No, no I don't it's not like that, Uhh, no. uhh." she was panicking so hard that it was getting funny.

"Don't worry I won't tell anyone." I reassured her.

~~~

The school day had ended so I went to the nurse's office to see Recovery girl. She kissed me and healed my ankle and my bruises while she was at it. It took so much of my stamina it surprised me. She told me that it was a pretty bad sprain so it took double the amount of stamina then it usually would've. I slept for an hour and woke up feeling better. I thanked her and walked out of the nurse's office. It was raining when I went outside. I didn't have an umbrella but I decided not to stop the rain, I've never stopped the rain once, It would be such a waste. And I don't make it rain, that way I can feel that the days that rain are actually 'lucky'.

As I walked out of the school gate, I saw Kaminari waiting. He didn't have an umbrella either but we walked home together.

"You took such a long time" he complained.

"You didn't have to wait for me!"

"Nah, I like the rain." 

"You too?"

"Yeah, cuz rain's what brings Lightning."

(A/N Thank you so much for reading this chapter too! I'm sorry this chapter was a little bit boring... I tried to put some more Kaminari x Reader moments but it looks like I suck at it. *sweatdrops*. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and the next chapter will hopefully be a bit more interesting so please look forward to it. C ya next story. PLUS ULTRA!)