Chapter 6: You're Who?

Start from the beginning

"AIZAWA-SENSEI!!!" everyone screams "You're back too soon!"

"So I see your fine, Aizawa-sensei!" Iida says.

"Can you really call that fine?" Uraraka questions which I honestly did too.

"Sorry, I'm late!" A voice says while opening the door.

'Geh. I have a really bad feeling about this.' I thought.

The door opens and (L/n) comes in with a pair of crutches to support her until her sprained ankle is treated.

'I knew it' I thought,  'I seriously knew it.*sigh*'

"YOU TOO?" everyone screams

"Umm, I'm so sorry for causing you guys so much trouble" She apologizes.

"Nooooo!!! Worry about yourself more.... " people start to wail.

(Y/n) POV

'Oh no, everyone seems mad' I thought. 'I guess they would be though. I mean I caused so much trouble after all.'

"Nooooo!!! Worry about yourself more...." people say.

'What? They're not mad at me?' I thought. 'No, that can't be after all the trouble I've caused...'

"You're not mad at me?" I ask

"Yeah, we are. For not taking better care of yourself." They say.

I feel so warm inside. "Sorry. Thank you!" I smile as hard as I can. I can see a few people going red in their cheeks and I start to get worried that I might have looked ridiculous. Oh yeah, I have to make sure Bakugou's ok and I have to thank Todoroki for icing the Nomu. Who knows how I would've been if he didn't freeze it.

"Bakugou! Are you alright?" I ask

"Are you underestimating me, you scum! Yeah, of course, I'm completely fine. And I didn't need you to come to help me. I could've dealt with it by myself!" Bakugou scoffs

"Hey, hey, that's a very unmanly thing to say to a girl that just saved your life, Bakugou." Kirishima scolds.

"Shut up, Kirishima" Bakugou yells.

"No, no its okay Kirishima. I just wanted to make sure that he was fine." I say.

"Todoroki-san! Thank you so much for helping me out. I don't know what would've happened if you didn't, thank you." I bow.

"Don't worry about it. I'm glad I could be a help." He says. 'Wow I knew that this guy was good-looking, but his voice is also cool and a bit low.' I thought.

I go to sit down on my chair.

"Now settle down everyone," Aizawa-sensei says in his usual monotone voice. "The battle isn't over yet"

'Ugh, more villains?' I thought, looking down at my sprained ankle. 'I've had enough of them for a while'

"The UA sports festival is coming up!" Aizawa-sensei stated.

I let out a sigh of relief. 'I'm so excited. I've gotta train. I'm glad that the sports festival isn't indoors so I can go full out and use my quirk.' I thought. 'Maybe I'll make Denki train with me'

Lunch came around like a normal day but today, Denki was already in my spot at the corner of the hallway.

"Didn't I tell you that you didn't have to because you should go eat with your own friends." I say- though I was kinda happy that I had someone to eat lunch with again.