Chapter One: Meeting Him

Dalia Roberts

i suddenly woke up, and i looked around me, new room style. then it hit me, we moved in yesterday. from new jersey to canada. mom had some crazy haters back at new jersey, and my grandparents wanted to have us as neighbors here in canada.

i rolled my eyes, and climbed out of bed, and opened my curtains, letting the fresh light came in. after that i quickly went back to my bed and checked my phone.

@daliaroberts✅
hey fam 💖
12.7K tweets

after a few minutes, i did my morning routine and went outside for a walk, closing the door behind me, i jogged for a little bit and after a while i rest down by a bench and enjoyed the peacefulness in this neighbor.

recently, rumours have been leaking that my annie's ex, hayden summerall , is dating his other ex, mackenzie ziegler.

but, it's as if anyone could care less.   he was a jerk, and i bet to you that he still is.

upon my thoughts, i didn't realize that a guy so familiar, sat beside me. of course im a total shy girl, but the internet doesn't know that. what can i say? im pretty good at acting.

i snapped out of my thoughts and faced the person beside me, eager to have a conversation atleast. once his emerald clashed against my ocean-blue orbs, i knew exactly who he is by now.

"hey johnny," i greeted, as he smiled chuckling  at the conversation. i gave him a questioning look.

"lauren and you are internet best friends, and your first words on me is hey johnny." he laughed and i gave him a nervous laugh. him realizing it didn't please me, he stopped.

"im sorry," he muttered, his eyes full of regret. my eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"for what?" i asked cluelessly, he shot up and gave me a questioning look,"wait. i thought you were uncomfortable or something."

this time, it was my turn to laugh,"what no! im shy to new people, so it kind of makes it look like im awkward but inside i really want to get to know you better,"

and just like that, we both warmed up at each other. and he and i already know alot about one another. but unfortunately, my phone went off. i looked at the screen.

Milly Roberts🌸
hey big sis, breakfast is ready xx

i looked at john,"gotta go. see ya." but as  i stand up, i got pulled back down but johnny.

"lets exchange numbers," and by that we both did. he set my contact name in his phone as Daliah 🌻 which i found pretty adorable and i set his at mine as Juan 🌺. we then took a picture together, and he posts it on his instagram.

"see you later, sunflower." he smirked. as i rolled my eyes,"whatever juan."

we both parted ways, both not knowing that deep inside they craved for more time together.

🌺🌻🌺

i tried to improve my writing skills, lol
qotc:
when did you first heard about jvo?
aotc:
last year :)
august 08 2018