Tease (Loki)

It was late afternoon. After an exhausted mission today, we finally come back to the tower safe and sound.

You gathered the courage to walk the path toward his room. You wanted to say simple thank you to him and then leave, that all. What possibly could happen, you thought.

Loki was your friend. Yet it would be a lie if you said you didn't fancy him. He wasn't the same man who attacked New York few years ago. No longer a cruel and cold-hearted man, at least he didn't treat you that way. He always watch your back when it's come to a mission, knowing you were just merely mortal and he was being immortal God that could live thousand years ahead. Like today he saved your life. You weren't standing here if he didn't save your ass out there.

You took a deep breath and exhaled to ease your nervous. What should you being nervous anyway, come on let get over it and you could go back to your room and sleep like a baby, you encouraged yourself. Inside you cursed feeling like a falling in love teenager at his front door.

Knockin' on God's door once, he answered it immediately. Your eyes widen at the sight of him standing with all his glory and half nude. He did look hot in just a towel. You tried hard not to stare at his glorious body. Loki was beautiful. Tiny droplets of water slithered down his perfectly sculptured chest. No wonder women swoon over him.

You internally scream inside. Stop staring y/n, stop staring. Well it's not every day you saw a half naked God in front of you. For a moment, your gaze flicks over his body before darting up to meet his beautiful eyes. Your face felt flushed red.

"See anything you like, pet?" his voice was seductive as he put that smirk on his face.

"Well, I do." you said nonchalantly. "Sorry, I didn't realize you were-"

"It's fine" he cut you off as he invited you to enter his chamber.

You stepped in and saw his room was clean and everything seemed well-arranged in place. He shut the door and sauntering over to you.

Oh, this is going to be awkward.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of your company?"

"I haven't had the chance to say thank you in properly to save my life today." You paused "So that's why I'm here"

"It was nothing. I would repeat it in a heartbeat if necessary. And yes, you're welcome, darling."

You nodded and smiled at him. You have said the things you need to say, so you better get going. However the more you watched him, the more you craved his touch.

"I better leave so you could get dressed."

You turned around just before you could go any further from him, he grabbed your left wrist. Loki stocked over you snaking his arm around your waist pulling you flushed against him. You held the gasp that was trying to escape from your throat.

"Am I making you nervous?" he purred. His voice was husky and seductive.

God, he smelled good. You hate this God and what he can do to you. He had the look on his face. Predator look.

You looked at him in the eye. "Loki, stop reading my mind."

As he leaned forward, you could feel his hot breath on your neck. "I've seen the way you look at me when you think I don't notice" he whispered in your ear.

"Well, It's not my fault. I kind of enjoy the view that display in front of me " you smirked against him.

"It would be better if your gratitude manifested in the form of action rather than just merely words."

"Excuse me?" you inquired.

"Don't play coy with me, pet."

"I don't" you replied short.

His hand cupped your chin pulling your face closer to him. His hot breath brushed against your lips, our faces only mere inches from each other as he pressed his lips onto yours, holding back a relished moan.  He placed his hands securely on your back to pull you closer as he deepen the kiss.

You felt as if everything inside you are exploding into dazzling pieces. And you not sure if you wanted to be put back together.

As soon as his lips left yours, you whispered his name and whimpered at the loss.

"I have been waiting for so long to do that." you were surprise he said that.

He pressed his forehead against yours. "Me too" you replied and kissed him back wanting to taste him more.

You placed a hand on his chest and traced down slowly down to his stomach.You could feel him tense under your touch. His skin felt delicate and soft. Biting your lower lips, your fingers made their way down to the brim of his towel that was secured tightly to his waist and tracing along with it. Earning a soft moan from him. Your mind traveled some imagination of what could be behind the towel.

You teased the poor God. Thinking whether he actually had a crush for you as well or not. It took all your effort not to toss him to the bed and crawled up on his perfect body.

You could tell he was already getting aroused. You have to be extra carefully playing this game on him. Because you were dealing with a God. God of Mischief.

You withdraw your hand from him, a little disappointment implied on his face.

"You're such a tease." he said.

You walked to the door as your arms swing loosely back and forth while your hips swivel from side-to-side.

You swear his gaze was on you all the time, watching every little movement of your body.

You turned around. "Maybe I am." you replied and wink.