Chapter 2

'Thinking'
"Talking"
"Kurama talking"
'Kurama thinking'
________________________________________________________________________
12 years Later (Nobody POV)
Location: Sabaody Archipelago

    Over the past twelve years, Each member of the group had got a job to save up Beli to build their ship. They had 500,000,000 beli all together for their ship. (Their ship is similar to the Thousand Sunny. Instead of a sun, there's a red-orange fox on the front. A skull head with a Konoha headband on the sails.)

     The past year, they sailed out and made a name for themselves. They became famous and apart of the Worst Generation as one of the rookie pirates. The Konoha pirates are currently in Sabaody inside a building, watching a human trafficking auction occur.

      Law and Kidd nod in Naruko's direction acknowledging her as she do the same.

     KRRRRAAAASH! Something came crashing into the Auction Hall via the roof, right behind the stands.

"What in the world...?" Disco questioned.

"What a fuss," said Roswald.

"Luffy?" Sanji gasped.

     Indeed it was. Luffy had made quite an entrance by crashing through the roof with the flying fish he was riding. Along with him was Zoro, pulling himself out of the rubble.

  From up above, Blizzard made a more graceful entrance, jumping in through the hole made in the roof and landed ceremoniously on the floor. "He sure can make an entrance." Naruko snickers to her nakama, they laugh as well.

"Couldn't you have a landed it a little better than that?" Luffy snapped at Rosy Life Rider 1. "Uh, NO! Like I said, it's a flying fish, not a damn bird! Besides, you said DIVE in!"

"What in the hell, Luffy," grumbled a disgruntled Zoro. "You guys told me to get on. Instead, you dragged me behind you! I was on my way back to the ship! What's the hurry, anyway? Where the hell are we?"

"Zoro?" Chopper cried. Zoro turned to face the others. "Oh," he said. "It's you guys. What are you doing here?"
"It's...it's 'Straw Hat' Luffy...!" Kidd whispered.

Jupiter looked at Blizzard with a sudden interest. Aside from the size and obvious lack of spots, the wolf-dog looked almost exactly like him, right down to the cherry blossom pink eyes and the big, pointed ears.

   The audience, except the Konoha pirates was in complete shock at Luffy's entrance. "What the hell?" A random person said. "Who's that kid?" Another random person said.
"Where'd he come from?" Some other random ass person said.

     Blizzard suddenly spotted Camie on stage and pointed Luffy towards her. "Ah! Camie!" Luffy cried. "Luffy!" Camie cried, although no one could actually hear her.

"There you are, Camie!" Luffy exclaimed as he ran forward. "I was looking all over for ya! I'm so glad I found you!"

Just then, Hatchan grabbed Luffy from behind, trying to slow him down, but it was in vain. "No, Straw Hat!" Hatchan cried. "Stop! What are you gonna do? Nyuu~!"

    Everyone watched in silence.
He's a pirate, thought one of the audience member. "I'm gonna save Camie!" Luffy declared.

"No, you can't!" Hatchan said. "She's wearing a collar! The one that explodes, remember? We can't free her unless we have the key! Besides, the Celestial Dragons are here!" "I don't care!" Puffy yelled.

Out of the blue, a woman let out a shrill, frightened scream. "A FISHMAN~!" Someone screamed.

Hatchan let Luffy go, confused, at first, but then saw the reason why the woman was panicking. In his desperate attempt to stop Luffy, he had unwittingly freed his other arms, revealing his identity.