You Want What?!

Regina's POV
The girls walk away and I turn to Emma with a serious face so she knows I want to talk. "Am I about to get lectured or something" she asks facing me now. "No but we need to talk" she stops cutting her fruit and gives me her full attention.

"I've been thinking about us lately and how much I love you and I think we should try starting a family"

"Are you serious" I can't tell if she's happy or mad.

"Yes I know we aren't married and with everything going on a baby might not be the best thing but I want one"

"I want a baby too" I smile and grab her face kissing her. "I know it's risky since the whole situation, but I don't want to put our lives on hold for these people. And my main priority is you and will always be you so if a baby is what you want a baby is what you will get" I smile with tears. "You're going to be the worlds best mommy" she grabs my hips and I wrap my arms around her neck. "You're the best" I say.

"Only for you" we kiss sweetly and it brings happy tears to my eyes. "I love you" she says before kissing me. I kiss back and the kiss is becoming heated very quickly. She kisses down my neck and lifts me up by my ass and walks to our room.

She throws me on the bed and I giggle before she's starts talking all my clothes off and then slides her pants off. I lift her shirt over her head and she kisses me again. I moan when her lips start to travel down my body and to where I want her. "Em please" I whine and she pushes into me.

"Fuck" I yell. She thrusts in hard and I grip the sheets fisting it. My back arches off the bed as she hits my g-spot. "Ahh emmm" I moan and shut my eyes tight. "I'm so close baby" she says and I moan. "Fuck Regina" she moans. "Emma!" I scream and she cums in me. I'm panting and she falls to the side of me.

"Your so sexy" she says to me. I look over at her and smile.

"I love you" she smiles back at me and pecks my lips. "I love you too" I smile and peck her lips.